3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Decal 16.07.20 10:29 pm

Deadly attack (Bloodborne)

I can not understand how to do a deadly attack on location reduced the Cathedral so many people who go axes. The bullets are not jammed, the attack in the back too, but when they were killed like that accidentally deafened a couple of times and did a fatal attack. I do not understand how. Please tell me.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 16.07.20

Decal
In BB there is no deadly attacks, is critical. It is held either by parrying enemy attacks with firearms (you need to shoot at the exact moment the attack animation of the enemy), or when the stab in the back (to make it harder, you need a charged shot to hit the back of the enemy and after the stun signal as in the parry to hold Crete).
And, fruitcake old, sorry, did not read. Uncle Stepa (giant) you can stun if you inflict enough damage per unit time, better heavy weapons.

D
Decal 16.07.20

Vasilich
Well, I say that these enemies that the shooting that stabs in the back don't act on them.

D
Decal 16.07.20

Vasilich
And ask how to conduct a critical attack if they are not valid shooting, and Spink

D
Decal 16.07.20

Location the Cathedral district

K
Kvasilich 16.07.20

Decal
Shooting and Backstab do not work for them. It is necessary to purposefully cut the legs until you get enough damage for the holding of Crete. I.e. same as with Church monster.

D
Decal 16.07.20

Vasilich
Thank you very much