3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GradnmA 16.07.20 10:29 pm

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered (Subnautica)

All fired successfully, but after a dive in the ocean swim 7 seconds the game freezes and a message appears about the successful restoration of AMD video driver. Radeon HD6670 1GB pulls things more serious and calm, what's the matter? Driver 15.7 WHQL
10 Comments
Sort by:
t
tim90 16.07.20

The fact that subnautica game in early access and so she had a lot of bugs, and you have AMD they are good in principle, but in stable games. What is the solution to the problem that renew the wood or wait for the new patch of the game, and if you're in the pirates play then look for another Repack.

n
nickSIA 16.07.20

GradnmA
Put the latest driver 16.2.1 Beta
AMDhttp://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download/desktop/legacy?product=legacy3&os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

D
DooM_slash 16.07.20

It's probably just the AMD driver, try to lower the settings to min. and pass the problem area.

S
Slava74oren 16.07.20

GradnmAОтключи in the radeon settings, energy efficiency, and the slider set to +20 in the global technology, the limitation of power consumption. The map just lacks the power current.

G
GradnmA 16.07.20

Fire wood updated on Crimson, limiting energy consumption is not observed even launched from DX9 seems to be OK, but fps is less than((

S
StreetR4cer 16.07.20

I solved the problem that start the game on direkth 9 , assign to the shortcut-force-d3d9 and run )))

A
Aleksey Alpackiy 16.07.20

StreetR4cer
how?

S
Sergey Shvarcblat 16.07.20

StreetR4cer
Scam

A
Aukenayka 16.07.20

The same problem, but I used to play without problems on high quality, I don't know what changed, maybe a couple of times, updated drivers, did a rollback but nothing helps, the computer is powerful, the minimum salary is the same help

A
AlexShtab 16.07.20

Slava74oren
In the game the feud dark screen came out.Found out that the problem is in video card when I tried to reduce the size of the screen,and saw a rapidly collapsing warning about reboot graphics card.

Long puzzled somewhere the energy efficiency .Then googled it and put high quality in amd catalyst.