3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Decal 16.07.20 10:29 pm

How to understand what the attack is heavy and what is special? (Bloodborne)

The question is. Sit study attributes.
The attributes of strength and agility. Strength affects heavy attack, and agility on special. How to understand what the attack is heavy and what is special? For example, sickle-sword. When weapons with a hammer this heavy attack, and only when the sword is it special?

Generally can not understand what the attack is special, and it's heavy. Can't play, not knowing that pumped. Help, please)
13 Comments
Sort by:
i
inad 16.07.20

Decal
What is confusing. Have a special attack weapon with Absalom blood or secret. This example chikage obvolakivaet blood. Sword Ludwig that green beam.

F
FallenGhost 16.07.20

Decal
https://bloodborne.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%A5%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8_%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B8
https://bloodborne.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%A5%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8_%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B0
Decal wrote:
Strength affects heavy attack, and agility on special.
The concept of Special attack is not in the game. Strength affects physical weapon damage bonus from strength and Dexterity - physical weapon damage with a bonus from dexterity. Such as the aforementioned Hammer-sword has a bonus from Strength and Dexterity. But on the strength of the bonus will be more, because C, on the Agility a little less E.
Decal wrote:
How to understand what the attack is heavy and what is special? For example, sickle-sword. When weapons with a hammer this heavy attack, and only when the sword is it special?
This is called normal mode - when the Hammer-sword a sword, when in the form of a hammer - transformed mode.

D
Decal 16.07.20

Yes, I'm confused
Meant special and heavy weapons and not attack

D
Decal 16.07.20

FallenGhost
Yes I am confused. Mean not strong and special attack, with heavy and special weapons. It is written that the power affects heavy weapons, and agility on special.

And what weapons are heavy, and what is special.

D
Decal 16.07.20

inad
Yes, I really have not asked a question. Mean heavy and special weapons.

a
anotoleololo 16.07.20

inad
special attack - l2, but what you wrote is a bloody form of bloody weapons with pure damage and scale from the shade of blood.

a
anotoleololo 16.07.20

Decal
in the characteristics of the weapons specified, namely the bonus features. all the information is in the wiki.

D
Decal 16.07.20

anotoleololo
Here the heavy weapon and special.
How to understand this?

D
Decal 16.07.20

D
Decal 16.07.20

Here heavy
And special

F
FallenGhost 16.07.20

Decal
So the localizers tried. Instead of special read weapons dependent on agility, heavy - weapons, depending on the strength. What this means, read my message above in the first paragraph.

D
Decal 16.07.20

FallenGhost
Thank you very much

a
anotoleololo 16.07.20

Decal wrote:
Here heavy
And special
it is necessary to look for the weapon that you like, specifically increase to the damage from enhance performance.