3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeNoizZze 16.07.20 10:31 pm

A couple of questions about Fulton and the brig (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

1. People, I saw somewhere on the forum a discussion on account leveling, Fulton to the portal. He said that the need of extra missions to go through, animals to save. I'm a 33 story missions, extra pretty much gone, but the portal never opened. Tell me, can something missed? Can drawing out there need some?
2. Something a lot of people in my brig chalitsya, about 70, although I often return to base, fighting spirit up. And long they were sitting there, a person by 3 per hour goes
Please tell me
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just Do It Again 16.07.20

DeNoizZze
1)
2) I do not understand what a guardhouse and what to do with it)

c
chelovek-piksel 16.07.20

DeNoizZze
Portal Fulton becomes available after you catch the legendary Jackal.(the effects of room 116 or 117 like)

Those who sit in the brig on base do not go. Get there not only the staff for fighting, but all the prisoners. That is sefotonin man, he processed it, and comes out as your employee(rescued prisoners and the volunteers are the staff). When the green bar will maximum grow under the photo,then let go. There is also a Guardhouse(PB). There captain Medvedev all occupied bases of other players, the timing is more to the masters of their own to beat in time.

D
DeNoizZze 16.07.20

people-pixel
About the green bar didn't know, thanks a lot!

M
Metal Giant 16.07.20

people-pixel

How to capture other players bases? Have to change litsuha.

D
Dzhoel Miller 16.07.20

Metal Giant
Not yet because multiplayer is not available yet:)

c
chelovek-piksel 16.07.20

Metal Giant
Pigius
MGS Online will be released on consoles in October, and on PC in early 2016. But capturing a base can have. After the story missions number approximately 22-23 becomes available in this mode.

s
sonovv 16.07.20

again not much a problem can't evacuate soldiers and so writes PUR and red rectangle
don't know what it is..help

c
chelovek-piksel 16.07.20

sonovv
PUR means Fulton has ended. They give initially 12 units on a mission, but can be increased to 24 and 48. You can order a supply drop via Idroid. To throw ammo, silencers and Fulton. Rectangle means the impossibility of the action. The story of the characters some can't vulcanite, well, if the ceiling is stopping, it is also impossible.

s
sonovv 16.07.20

people-pixel
thank you)

A
Anton Limonov1 16.07.20

And how many quiet in the brig sits and sits for 10 hours

c
chelovek-piksel 16.07.20

Anton Лимонов1
It is there for life, but the job can take. If the course has reached this point.

Spoilers the brig she may just walk away forever from the game.

a
acasdcacd 16.07.20

can leave but it takes time and patience