3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revan 20.07.20 10:08 pm

Useful links (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

First things first- many files for the game can be found here on the website. You only need to look. ;-)

Here we will talk about what is not on the site.

VIDEOS

Many players who bought a pirated version, you soon see that with the videos they threw. At best, they simply do not; at worst, in a place where I was supposed to be a movie, the game crashes.
So, I give instructions on where to get all the videos for the game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

They lie on the website SWgamer.ru.
But for downloading you need to be a registered user. Registration, which is encouraged, absolutely free. It takes a couple of minutes.
Then go here and put a tick. There is a picture with username and password (image save). Next, choose in the list "STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic" and will be taken to a page with archives, which is all video games.
But in order to download, you must enter a username and password. Enter them exactly as they were in the picture. Please note the dot character at the end of the password.
In conclusion — the download speed was not very good, but the quality — at altitude. :-)

A couple of screenshots or something, throw...

If necessary, the theme will be updated.
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revan 20.07.20

CRACK

Poured on site.

Please do not create more topics asking him to send.

D
Darth_Credocs 20.07.20

beautiful screens man.....

D
Danila STALKER 20.07.20

Ahhh!!! 645мб for the videos...*faints..*

R
Ronni_S 20.07.20

Revan , I can't download or the site broken or something? Opera says the site is unavailable and so every day when you press on download!

R
Ronni_S 20.07.20

The rollers ie! knock in Asya if that! 345304908

n
nk zoom 20.07.20

Where is the game download? only that in parts, and the Internet is slow

L
Loki3000 20.07.20

EV for those links and all that ... and I will rate five Starz to download the Muggles ... and press jump and nehra neproishodit ((

E
El_ClassicO 20.07.20

Loki3000
There is such a thing as t ru. This game is ALL laid out there.
All the videos Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic:
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=732792
Game and attached Yes no, the patch and the pill here:
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=758004 (choose one you want and shake)

nk zoom
What's the difference, in parts or in whole? Pushed a fix and wait...

L
Loki3000 20.07.20

El_Classico
thank you =)

G
General Veers 20.07.20

I have no rocks SWgamer.ru.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 20.07.20

General Virs
There you need to register.

G
General Veers 20.07.20

I checked and it's still not swinging.

G
General Veers 20.07.20

I have the same thing that Loki3000.

G
General Veers 20.07.20

And I go to torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=732792 and torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=758004, says Server not found.

H
Harbinger265 20.07.20

Yeah, the quality is certainly better than in the game.

G
GUnit 2 20.07.20

Probably off topic, but on one site I found STRANGE information:

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC HD REMAKE COMING IN 2016? (EXCLUSIVE)
One of the most popular and critically acclaimed Star Wars games ever released is over a decade old now, and for the last few years many fans have been clamoring for an updated version of the game for current consoles...Well guys it looks like next year you'll be getting your wish. Come inside to learn more!

Before I get into this scoop too much, I want to clarify something. I waffled on posting this for a while. In fact, it wasn't until today where I've heard from THREE separate sources the same thing, that I decided to go forward. The problem is that the game industry, even more than film, is incredibly fickle. Plans change in a snap and things that were once true, end up being wrong. From a reporting standpoint, it's a tough call. I know of many sites over the years who've reported on gaming scoops that didn't pan out and it wasn't until years later it was discovered their initial reports were 100% accurate, but plans had changed within development.

But I keep hearing this bit of info and where there's smoke, there's typically fire of some kind...even Though these plans can change. I've heard from multiple sources that Knights of the Old Republic is getting an update for the current generation consoles...and I'm not talking about a resolution remaster; an actual upgrade to the game to make it enjoyable for both new and returning gamers. Better yet, I'm hearing it'll be coming sooner than you think:

Supposedly we may hear an announcement Q4 of 2015 for a possible Q3/Q4 2016 release.

When I initially heard this, I was skeptical, despite a good track record with this source. It's something we've ALL heard before, and even last year Xbox head Phil Spencer said he was hoping KOTOR would get a remake, which sparked a flurry of speculation. While he was quick to add he had no control over it, since it was their IP, it didn't stop fans from hoping.

K
KroRex 20.07.20

GUnit 2
Unlikely to do a full remake, it will act like the second part. And that in turn will release on a mobile system.

W
Wolfryu21 20.07.20

Someone tell me how to upload files to the site?