3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Weges 20.07.20 10:08 pm

How do you think it will after Far Cry 6, not the number part (Far Cry 6)

I think after Far Cry 6 will be released no license far cry where they will again experiment.
18 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 20.07.20

This did not work,and you have to think about the following...

W
Weges 20.07.20

bazilews
Thinking is not harmful.

W
WekuX 20.07.20

bazilews
so what is there to think it will come out. another thing is that what is the difference then, comes another clone of herself)

R
Real Slim Shady 20.07.20

Yeah, will add to six, the whole world will overtake not collapse and the flood, and then the water is gone and the world is repainted in other colors - Far Cry, Rainbow Nigger

M
Magnum 500 20.07.20

If you go out and then what? The computer still will not pull.

L
Lunersun 20.07.20

Far Cry: Blood Dragon 2 - 2022
Spoiler

a
airstorm 20.07.20

Weges
Weges wrote:
I think after Far Cry 6 will be released no license far cry where they will again experiment
Yubiki not experiment and put on coveer another clone. About Edge Lights they have clearly worked out scheme... far cry 4 - copy the map to the far Edge Primal. Edge lights 5 - copy the map in far cry Full Down... As the saying goes - to the fortuneteller do not go!

f
fert13 20.07.20

airstorm wrote:
Yubiki not experiment and put on coveer another clone. About Edge Lights they have clearly worked out scheme... far cry 4 - copy the map to the far Edge Primal. Edge lights 5 - copy the map in far cry Full Down... As the saying goes - to the fortuneteller do not go!
Passed all parts starting from the 3rd. Yes, the terrain card is copied, but during the game I was not in any way noticeable. The more objects on the maps there are already other are.
All games at first glance, little change, and development of gameplay ideas is very slow, not experiment. However, a good mechanic, which is laid in the 3rd part is still bad poor works.
IMHO the main problem of the series after the 3rd part are only weak crazy stories. Writers have They gone somewhere normal...

a
airstorm 20.07.20

fert13
fert13 wrote:
IMHO the main problem of the series after the 3rd part are only weak crazy stories. Writers have They gone somewhere normal...
Obludit long been spat on the scenarios in all their games. They are only interested in sucking money from players by any means. In fact, they now focus on co-op mode + Donat + a Donat + the infusion of real money, even the infusion of real money.

G
GDFrost1.4 19.04.21

It would be nice to make a remake of the 1st part to Yubikam, and bring the 2nd part to mind.

M
Minted coin 19.04.21

Weges
Weges wrote:
I think after Far Cry 6 there will be a non-numbered far cry where yubikas will experiment again.
Do not go to the fortuneteller;)
There will be no numbered part, and the map will be completely copied from part 6!

W
Weges 19.04.21

Minted Coin
I have nothing far cry and with a copied map I like

Y
Yakhychkvash 19.04.21

What will happen is clear. The question is what it will be. There was post-apocalypse, Mars was, the ancient world was, there was an alternative past based on the action movies of the 80s. Given the location of the 6th part, will the players be sent to the era of colonization of South America?

N
Nikolay Ololay 19.04.21

GDFrost1.4 I
myself do not understand why the yubiki stubbornly ignore the possibility of remastering cult parts. Better yet, remakes, eh ... The first and the second. Dreams

E
Erontlop 19.08.21

Yakhychkvash primal
2 spacoino

F
Feimtan 19.08.21

in any case, it will be 7,8,9 while it brings money, and judging by the fact that now she brings money and is popular, then all this will be

k
kurskiy 19.08.21

As always - there will be no large numbered DLCs, but everything is possible. What to guess - we'll see ...

H
Hydrolisk 07.02.22

I hope it comes out. I would play the same only on the side of the dictator. The first thing to shoot with *** benchmarks.