3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zdrastE 20.07.20 10:12 pm

Khabarovsk respond

blah... on the Russian TV all peace and grace in YouTube rather the seething protest of the masses.
it is clear that in the first case, trust the information from the Russian TV - itself not to respect, but to blindly believe anything shown on YouTube, too, as you do not want. and it would be pretty stupid to completely deny the objectivity of one source in favor of the second, which in varying degrees, ultimately too biased.
so, guys living in Khabarovsk question to you is - what is really going on in your city? how long do your all, it can last and what will result in the end.
yeah, well... peace people.
PS and what's the way to mask the regime? people on the streets not afraid of being infected?
4 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 20.07.20

Hello
In 2020 not to see the oppression of the people by Roskomnadzor, pravoohranitelnyh bodies and the media (the state Duma) this is absurd my dear

j
jax baron 20.07.20

Hello
And Yes on YouTube is too much to hide as our state Duma is constantly gives on the cap and the penalties put on YouTube

N
Neksus 20.07.20

Krucinski the quiet badass

z
zdrastE 20.07.20

jax baron wrote:
In 2020 not to see the oppression of the people by Roskomnadzor, pravoohranitelnyh bodies and the media (the state Duma) this is absurd my dear
in 2020, do not know the basic rules of the Russian language in the writing appeals to anyone, it's absurd (although what the hell the absurdity of taskbar full of taskbar, forgive me my French), not expensive and not mine.