3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fokus 20.07.20 10:29 pm

Monitor brightens/darkens

Hello.

In the last week started to notice a spontaneous change in the brightness/contrast of the monitor, and so on personnel, be it browser, desktop, or in the toy itself! just say I have a hospital instead of a laptop and monitor model AOC 27G2U/BK there is reason to err on the update of Win 10 because I began to notice this game after that there are some amendments in the updates of Windows - who has faced this chuburna, please help.
UPDT: For example, the same WoW standing in Durotar (desert location) minimize the game, something clicked in the browser, just deploy the game and the desert is so contrasting, rich, should go 10 meters in the game as it is growing lighter, as if the brightness is unscrewed slightly higher than normal! looks like some sort of adaptive adjustment and where to turn off it's a miracle I'll never know
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 20.07.20

Focus
Such spontaneous jumps can cause video card :( - sorry there was such case in practice. And this stuff was only on the DP port. DVI worked without problems, and this has misled the owner of the monitor, as he checks for hooked up a second monitor via the second port. In the end, over the normal monitor just lost a few days time... even took it apart.
If it is possible to connect another monitor to the same output or podkluchit Moose to another PC/laptop using the same port, then go for it. It would be better to accurately identify the culprit of the surges.

F
Fokus 20.07.20

airstorm
My monitor is connected via HDMI cable, DP where it is, in any case, thanks for the advice I'll try to check it out.

F
Fokus 20.07.20

airstorm
Connected the monitor via DP, the same parsley, like other ports and still the problem is the place to be, now just another monitor if you connect!

a
airstorm 20.07.20

Focus
Yes. Or you can connect the suspected problem Elk to another computer/laptop.
If it turns out that the problem with the monitor, then... it will probably have to carry in service. Not a good defect... to be honest. Easier to fix the electronics which is generally not functioning, than to seek the cause of incorrect operation.

M
Masky76 20.07.20

Look at the monitor settings may be a function of the type of Automatic contrast, just in asus Ah(all ASCR) shit there., not a very convenient thing.

T
Takkar_hAsam 20.07.20

In the settings sets Monica AOC has a parameter DCR, it is responsible for auto-brightness, if disabled, the brightness changes will not.

F
Fokus 20.07.20

Takkar_hAsam
it is disabled and when you enable this function, nothing has changed

F
Fokus 20.07.20

airstorm
On the laptop via HDMI such problems are noticed, connected again to statsionarnykh and again the same parsley! noticed after turning on the PC as the picture appears on the desktop as it would be one color and exactly a second later, spontaneously, the picture becomes brighter, like the brightness was 50% and then abruptly became 65% and again when you open the browser or when scaling down the contrast starts to jump from dark to light and Vice versa. What is mystery to God. Start to roll back the update, Windows. at least tomorrow the Windows will reset.

UPDT: Removed AMD Adrenaline 2020 problem yet ugh ugh ugh don't worry!

t
tsa_va 20.07.20

In 25 years only once had a problem with iron, all the other troubles from curve software, Windows, wood, etc

F
Fokus 20.07.20

tsa_va
Well AMD Adrenaline his mother! wise something, put a stable version right now! I see. Also thought what the fuck problems with hardware, bakery came in February of this year, zero.

The problem was solved, thank you all for the tips! :)

a
airstorm 20.07.20

Focus
Focus wrote:
The problem was solved, thank you all for the tips! :)
Glad that I did, but decided whether?
Focus wrote:
On the laptop via HDMI such problems are noticed, connected again to statsionarnykh and again the same parsley!
Ie fault monitor what fell suspect when a new topic is excluded.
Focus wrote:
after turning on the PC as the picture appears on the desktop as it would be one color and exactly a second later, spontaneously, the picture becomes brighter, like the brightness was 50% and then abruptly became 65% and again when you open the browser or when scaling down the contrast starts to jump from dark to light and Vice versa.
Yet again, indicates :
Possible jamb of the driver or coming to him ON, exactly like the operating system itself - i.e. the problem of software.
However, in practice there are cases when the problem of video card popping after installing the driver. Ie that Windows slipped by default, all the rules, but it is necessary to roll the driver from the manufacturer, as the problem ie the problem of iron.
I advise you to protest this way and that, details. With the removal of driver a utility like Display Driver Uninstaller, install the new one.
Focus wrote:
at least tomorrow Windows will reinstall
Also makes sense!
Generally you have the challenge now is to eliminate the problem of iron confirm the problem is software. Otherwise the video card will have to be replaced under warranty (if available) or to fix.

F
Fokus 20.07.20

airstorm

airstorm wrote:
Glad that I did, but decided whether?
Well, apparently decided

airstorm wrote:
Ie fault monitor what fell suspect when a new topic is excluded.
It turns out

airstorm wrote:
Yet again, indicates :
Possible jamb of the driver or coming to him ON, exactly like the operating system itself - i.e. the problem of software.
However, in practice there are cases when the problem of video card popping after installing the driver. Ie that Windows slipped by default, all the rules, but it is necessary to roll the driver from the manufacturer, as the problem ie the problem of iron.
I advise you to protest this way and that, details. With the removal of driver a utility like Display Driver Uninstaller, install the new one.
Always remove the driver using DDU moreover, after I passed Ccleaner and Kerish Doctor. About the drivers, had this problem, but not with the video card and motherboard when they put the firewood from the manufacturer's website the computer started IMHO like 10 fps on the desktop etc after did not install any wood! enough of those what with Windows

airstorm wrote:
Also makes sense!
Generally you have the challenge now is to eliminate the problem of iron confirm the problem is software. Otherwise the video card will have to be replaced under warranty (if available) or to fix.
Now do you want to put new Windows or not, and on VC it is allright for another 2.5 years in case of breakdown will change with the new without wrangling and diagnosis in SC