3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Asav4enko89 20.07.20 10:29 pm

What is the story better? The Witcher 3 the original, KIV or COP? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, Hello everybody! Certainly it was a topic, but to look for a long time..
Tell me which story you liked more in the Witcher 3? Original or DLS?
My opinion is that the original is still better, but heart of stone was also decent, though at first, personally I was not hooked.. I started playing, the first thing that came to mind is the misunderstanding : why not add our three beautiful girls type Toys,, Jennifer and CRIS, but instead pushed some of the Arabs and Cossacks.. I'm really hoping to meet someone familiar, but alas.. so for my personally, I'm disappointed.. it would be better said CRIS - vadmacska or something like that..
As for blood and wine, I thank you for the additional location, which of course pleases and I can not mention innovations that came in handy (almost all)... and the story of KIV just started to pass... but I think it will be below the first two...
PS. Play all week, but was about five years almost .. there was no time ..
All pleasant game and good mood!
7 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 20.07.20

Asav4enko89
I personally went all. Heart of stone liked, the mission is cool, went a couple of days.
Blood and wine is also interesting, not like this action as a COP but still nothing. In addition, there is an entire location, new monsters,complemented by Quint, a lot of missions (the interesting end) and, of course, not to mention awesome ambient and colorful species! Geralt even home acquire.
And Yes, you will meet one of the girls after the passage of the entire story of Blood and wine. Depending on who you chose and what was the ending of the original.

j
jax baron 20.07.20

Original, and blood and wine like but the heart of stone only the beginning of Pat che freaked out? not mastered

a
airstorm 20.07.20

Asav4enko89
Each story is good in its own way and seasoned for its atmosphere. Black humor hearts of Stone as over-the-top pathos in Blood and wine give the additions their own unique shade... well, minor side quests... Heh... they are just a talking Roach singing call me :D
A separate topic is the World of the thousand tales and banter over izvestnejshimi tales.

_
_iSTALKER_ 20.07.20

The characters will be known, if you read the book. There will be Shani stone hearts, and Anna Henrietta with Blood and Wine. Shani by the way there is in the first Witcher, but in the books Geralt had sex with her when she was 17 years old)

L
Lobo 25.10.20

_iSTALKER_
Well, if you played in 1 part of the shani for 1 hour will also be known

N
Nurp 25.10.20

Best story : Main Novigrad with a sail on Skellig - KIV getting mutations and winery - Main to Kaer Morchen - KS - Main Ending - KIV.

_
_iSTALKER_ 25.10.20

Lobo
That's what I said.
"iSTALKER" wrote:
Shani by the way is still in the first witch