3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Mozgovoy 20.07.20 10:29 pm

Freezes, lags for a few seconds (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In General everything was fine,50 fps, no lag until I flew vinda. Reinstalled,downloaded all the drivers,configured the card,the swap file and so and so. Installed the game,I go play in a minute there's a lag(as in the screenshot),in this moment, tightly stops for 2-3 seconds(sound continues to work),and then again all the rules,and so every 10-30 seconds or every 2 minutes. Did everything I knew,and it was regulated by the paging file,set up the panel nvidia,clocked none,off different peripherals,moved the game on both the ssd and hdd,download another Repack,play with virtual sync, even just the thermal paste replaced in the end nothing helped,asking for adequate help(Yes, I know the comp is the bottom, but on almost ultra settings,to reinstalling the game,it was 45-50 fps)
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 20.07.20

Alexander Mozgovoy
Try to roll back video drivers to earlier as an option.

A
Aleksandr Mozgovoy 20.07.20

POLKOVNIK2005
tried,not helped,(way to reinstall Windows was that kind of driver)

P
POLKOVNIK2005 20.07.20

Alexander Mozgovoy
https://www.playground.ru/misc/news/drajver_nvidia_geforce_451_67_whql_podderzhka_death_stranding_horizon_zero_dawn_complete_edition_i_f1_2020-1056752

A

POLKOVNIK2005
thanks,I'll try even older driver

A

POLKOVNIK2005
Anyways kapets,it helped,some mats in the mind from the NVIDIA,thank you)

A
Arevac 20.07.20

Alexander Mozgovoy
https://www.playground.ru/fifa_15/file/battle_encoder_shirase_1_6_2_bes_uskorenie_raboty_igry-930763 works in most games.

M
Mark Kuksa 15.10.20

Yes, there was an anologic with the driver nvidia 451.67, when with a stable fps the picture hovered for 1-3 seconds. And the same was in Ghost Recon BreakPoint, which is especially noticeable on helicopter flights. In the case of GR BreakPoint, I launched the game with the Vulcan API (for some time now there was this possibility). Everything went perfectly with the volcano! Therefore, immediately suspected the problem with the drivers nvidia. And today (18.08.2020) downloaded the new driver nvidia 452.06 and all the hovering in Odyssy are gone.