3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noro Markosyan 20.07.20 10:29 pm

The game doesn't support many screen resolutions. (Death Stranding)

Hello. I think I am not alone in facing this problem. My monitor resolution 1440h900, but the game refuses to use such a resolution even if you change the config file. The incentive is a vigorous discussion of this problem. Personally, I have a available aspect ratio 16:9 which is a resolution of 1280x720 and all. Yet the solution to this problem I have not found. Does anyone have ideas or still need to wait for a fix from the developers?
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Golunov 20.07.20

Using startup options you could try.And most importantly turn off full screen optimization in the properties of chesnica.

S
Spaunidze 20.07.20

And yet through the config can be like your permission to set ? With that I also have 1280 by 720. Or more tell me how using an exe file to do this ?

j
jax baron 20.07.20

Noro Markosyan
And the game is much che did not like the gtx 1080 ti does not see the 2080 ti also does not see old Windows 10 does not support and if I upgrade it says otmetili to the older version, with the game going on zvizdets until the patches appear not playable I hope that horizon zero dawn the rules will be

w
william1992 20.07.20

Guys bakers, don't be angry. We konsolota, betatester as I could)))((((

P
Protocol10 20.07.20

The main thing that 4K 16 9 supported, this is the only sane standard at the moment, though he as for me is far from ideal and the image still lacks definition, therefore saving up money and waiting 16 to the monitors.

w
william1992 20.07.20

Protocol10
Were only then ten or fifteen years to wait to create a video for 16K)

P
Protocol10 20.07.20

william1992
wait, not many expect

N
Noro Markosyan 20.07.20

I wrote tech support, I was told what they already know about the lack of screen resolutions and work on it. It remains to wait for the patch.
PS last 5GB patch not fixed the problem.