3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoHaPX-X 20.07.20 10:29 pm

Play Diablo 2 on Android (Diablo 2)

Hi all. Guys, tell me please, is it possible to play Diablo on Android. The forum found only one topic but it was mentioned in General terms, that such is possible. Can someone step by step tell you how to properly install a particular app. And actually all this makes no sense as such, as for example, can uncomfortable, or a lot of glitches, etc. I would Like to know much more on this subject, who have tried this miracle). Thank you in advance!
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 20.07.20

MoHaPX-X
You can, ExaGear RPG help, only make sense?

M
MoHaPX-X 20.07.20

Rolemanser
When you are in the hospital, in isolation within the four walls without Wi Fi partners only your phone and Kovid, it makes sense, trust me)

f
firkax 20.07.20

MoHaPX-X wrote:
And actually all this makes no sense as such, as for example, can uncomfortable
so, no idea how without a mouse in D2 you can play
and without a keyboard too inconvenient

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 20.07.20

Possible, but need a working computer, blupp keyboard and mouse. I was hooked up to the phone for its keyboard and mouse, I ustanovljava Chrome remote desktop on the phone, connect to PC and then run the game.

Emulators, vacancie ports and other heresy without specific knowledge would not start, and if possible, work it will be not much as it should.

R
Rolemanser 20.07.20

MoHaPX-X
Read a book, kintz look.

M
MoHaPX-X 20.07.20

Okay! Realized that it was rather more a pain in the ass the whole taste of the game will not feel. Thank you guys that responded! All from the heart!

O
Obsessed 20.07.20

partners only your phone and Kovid
MoHaPX-X, we will pray for you ;-)

M
MoHaPX-X 20.07.20

Obsessed
Ha! Thank you, I hope this is sincere)))

O
Obsessed 20.07.20

MoHaPX-X, it would be sincerely, if there were a lot of believers. so, I did not see examples of the serious consequences of this crap. only heard of 2 examples when people ill all. I hope you will do the same.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 20.07.20

The antidote for the health.

M
MoHaPX-X 20.07.20

Thank you! I hope everything will be OK! But generally speaking, the feeling is not pleasant, but again, everyone's body is different, apparently I was slightly less fortunate. We're gonna make it!

k
kot-stargazer 20.07.20

MoHaPX-X
PTS. weird dude that divine forum you no one wrote die bitch!))) and the people here takoi I could.
I Zdorovya you Siberian and pee knee!!!! )))))

M
MoHaPX-X 20.07.20

kot-stargazer
Thank you! I am glad that are changing the world for the better)))

O
Obsessed 20.07.20

kot-stargazer, well, I'm his **** wipe, and you're unable to brush your teeth gygygygygygy! © ;D

k
kot-stargazer 20.07.20

Obsessed

O
Obsessed 20.07.20

kot-stargazer, just yesterday seen it ))

F
FludoTron 05.10.20

By the way, you can buy some used tablet Irbis/Ousters (and other Chinese miracle engineering) for 3000 rubles on the tenth vinda and quiet play x86 application, even the first stalker quietly played himself, not to mention diablo 2, tested.

f
firkax 05.10.20

there's a problem not in x86 but in the clave/mouse

F
FludoTron 05.10.20

firkax
these cheap-man tablets come complete with a removable docking station, well, and wireless mouse is not a problem to connect, they have a full usb port

O
Obsessed 05.10.20

FludoTron, .. and go work as a security guard in the parking lot. ;-)