3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akamil 20.07.20 10:35 pm

The questions a beginner in multiplayer. A lot of questions. Photosite pliz. (Diablo 2)

I played Diablo 2 for a long time, but network mode somehow, I managed to avoid.
Finally catching up and (probably) a lot of stupid.
A couple of days the game has enough issues, I would be grateful if you answer now and then when a new.
So:

Just walk into someone else's game (for example Baal8) and go about their business is rude?
If you can't do that, I beg your pardon (I Monumental, if that (Yes, of modesty will not die)) Play Sorka Elistry.

How does the gain of the mobs and loot?
If I went better to join the group in any way, or should not be imposed if you do not want to fight next?

Is it possible to extend the inventory? He kapets close! I've seen mods, but not banned for it?

Is it possible legally to transfer items to another character? Sometimes come across such delicious stuff, that just want to start another class.

What with the loot? To seize everything falls, and then to give if asked, or there are unwritten rules of carve-up?

There are deep or something? I don't know how to write in Latin.

And the last one. (yet) And what with the Assassins? Forty dirt, necro in bulk, crowds vary, platelike fall, the Valkyries flashed, but the killers even in the chat none. So bad?

Thanks in advance for your help. I will be glad to fit into the community. I will try at least.
115 Comments
Sort by:
S
SifLao 20.07.20

1. Go where your heart desires) do not occupy a slot in fair pvp or tvt, if not belissa.

2. The more players, the stronger the mobs. If you farmish location, and new players came in, the strength of the mobs will remain and will be renewed only upon re-entry to the location through the teleporter. To drop a lot of their chips. On runes the number of people like no impact.. [update: number of people affected, but the number of MF does not affect runes], but to farm the chests in Lower Kurast suggest 2-3 body in the game. On the farm it is desirable to have at least 1-2 mules (their characters with additional Windows). Well, the magic find to farm unik armor better be ~270 for a good rare to 500 somewhere.. more - too often will drop blue armor, and damage will be limp. The group join if you want.. it's a free country.

3. Equipment can not expand.

4. Yes, the alternative download the client, create a shortcut, propisivat in its settings at the end -w-multiwin -nohide and you will have a lot of Windows. But if you're going to use characters from one account zadolbali to wait and type the password again and again. So it is better to stir up characters on different accounts.. and safer.

5. In group games try to pick up all the loot from bosses and mobs. There is only one rule - be stronger and smarter than everyone! But to throw people in the exchange of clothes, etc is not worth it.. except that players with nicknames Dober and All_blacks! If you want to share with your friends - there is already decide for himself.

6. Better get used to write Latin.

7. Assassin - pers purely for pvp. Is expensive and well to collect is very difficult - you need a very rare clothes for the whole season and in the chat won't find. Well.. in pve.. so run pianitsa possible. No matter what.. but for pve there are better classes.. and spend money they don't need much.

PS.. advice - do not rush) the game should remain a game that should bring fun. Not worth exhausting at the farm in pursuit of cool stuff. Just play.. the less you know - the more fun :P

[
[_JENKA_] 20.07.20

Camil
about the assassin, very cool character, especially in PVM. swing mainly through the traps with a zipper. the damage is huge, and immuno kills mercenary from act 2 and trap in the explosion of the corpses. this assasine also very bold, perfect for hardcore mode - where you can only die 1 time and all)
and very interesting build assasine hybrid - trap + sang wirlwind with claw ( rune word chaos ) . but that's another story )

m
minovalo 20.07.20

Open it and open game, to there could come of randomness. At least as a ppl.

+50% HP and +6,25% (I think) damage for every player. Drop from normal mobs, minions and some bosses (including the Assembly) thicker. Exactly is better in the calculator look.

More backpack = of we. But you don't extend at all desire. With Alt-a patch is a little roomier in the chest (after LVL 80).

Multiwindows (using the same Alt-patch, for example). Here look.http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/kak_nachat_igru-772297/

There are no rules. There are seagulls and conscience.

Official talk no.

Since mostly traps, and they need some more expensive gear, to steer. Although I would not say that they are rare. At the start of the ladder (by the standards of PG that's still true) magpies, beavers and burning, of course, more.

m
minovalo 20.07.20

SifLao wrote:
On runes the number of people seem to be not affected.
Runes of the same item, and subject to the same laws drop (if it is about the mobs).

SifLao wrote:
more too often will drop blue gear
Old song about a bluing, scoring Unico?

M
Manifold 20.07.20

SifLao wrote:
Well, the magic find to farm good gear it's better to have ~270
MF better not to have a 270% and as much as possible. And, as you correctly wrote, not at the expense of speed of Stripping and vitality.
For example, at one time in pindle I was wearing more than 670% MF, it would not hurt to consistently put the race in 1 ~16 seconds. For Ancient Tunnels, I slightly changed the outfit to raise the resistance (there and then meet the dangerous LE/CE monsters), but the value of MF strongly did not fall, something around 630%.

S
SifLao 20.07.20

passed
Yes, I confused the number of ppl c mf) the people affected, MF - no

A
Akamil 20.07.20

SifLao
[_JENKA_]
passed
Thanks much became clearer.
The extension of inventory I (playing on RuBattle) will receive only on the viola. patch?
If so, then its installation will not kill the current characters?

Still, that gives an introduction to the group, if run separately? The ability to know where teammates and all?

S
SifLao 20.07.20

Viola patch your heroes don't kill) Account have an account. Extension with 80 levels, like.. in short, at high levels.

Joining the group does nothing if run separately. there are only a couple of chips.. but you don't need them.

f
firkax 20.07.20

Gamil wrote:
Just walk into someone else's game (for example Baal8) and go about their business is rude?
If you don't banish it just rules.

How does the gain of the mobs and loot?
The more players in the game the stronger the mobs.

If I went better to join the group in any way, or should not be imposed if you do not want to fight next?
If you fight next in a group is better to join for many reasons. If not there, then it's almost no effect and all do not care usually. But you can execute a thread of a quest without your participation (if you are in the group but not the next) and take all the reward yourself.

Is it possible to extend the inventory? He kapets close! I've seen mods, but not banned for it?
1) even if you install mods for increased inventory - they will not work
2) despite the fact that they do not work, ban them can still, for formal reasons
3) the inventory is not to store lots of stuff he's mascots (and if to increase it - will spoil the balance) and for the selection of the drop that right now; for long-term storage there is a chest, it can be increased by installing patch 2.03

Is it possible legally to transfer items to another character? Sometimes come across such delicious stuff, that just want to start another class.
it is possible, and the patch 2.03 and this will help (you can run a second window)

What with the loot? To seize everything falls, and then to give if asked, or there are unwritten rules of carve-up?
if the other players you are not familiar with it is best to choose all that time

There are deep or something? I don't know how to write in Latin.
better to learn
and for all third-party (discord in particular) may be banned

And the last one. (yet) And what with the Assassins? Forty dirt, necro in bulk, crowds vary, platelike fall, the Valkyries flashed, but the killers even in the chat none. So bad?
such a fashion, do not pay attention

N
Navos 20.07.20

Camil
Give you some General advice, TC.

First- play only for fun, don't listen to nonsense about how to play, what, etc. Bred, of flamero and other wool simply ignore. Care analyze, try.

Secondly, it will be easier to understand by playing with some experienced player. Racehorse the issues associated with the search items, economy, etc. will Gain a party of 3-4 people - should be fun.

Third - not superfluous to read the guides on leveling (on the same PG in the section Tips, and guides) if you're confused who and how to swing. Get acquainted with the materiel, oprobuesh in practice.

And another important point, I recommend to read the server rules on the part of the forbidden soft (mapaki, bots, cheats). For such banyat.

Will understand anyway, HF.

A
Akamil 20.07.20

Guys, a couple more questions. Just wondering who knows: 8 real players and team /players8 in single player work the same way? I just learned about it and started to play with her, always (in the end of hell Baal so never tackled). And that feels real 8 players is much tougher than the command console. (or am I just imagining).
Second: is there a way to force the game to stretch to 16x9, and to stay with the black part on the sides?
I already tired to death to change the monitor settings every time launching the game.
And one more thing. You're all probably Deploy survived by decade, a different system, iron.
Has anybody faced with the fact that the green rollers?
Very funny it turns out, after installing the game it's all brutally green. You need to change the resolution to 800x600 and gamma during the gameplay becomes normal. But the commercials still green.
Run D2VidTst in 2D mode fixed this problem on previous build, but that was too fancy and had to be put online another. Her trick with 2D didn't work.
It's funny that with the first Diablo, the same parsley, but there's no native support for other permissions in addition to 640x480 and I had to persist. In the end, saved ddraw.dll.
Nothing else had worked. Neither will work, nor admin rights, nor reduced chroma or lower resolution. Nothing.
Can anyone encountered and found a solution?

O
Obsessed 20.07.20

and for all third-party (discord in particular) may be banned
;D schA write types that they are at risk

m
minovalo 20.07.20

In the single ppl the same effect as if it were spell out party. I.e. there is no bonus drop and exp for the next (~ 2 screens) party members. The damage and HP of mobs should be the same, although on PG fully admit that harder (in your croosing I go I just need to test).

Glide-to-openGL to help. And generally the game in windowed mode.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.07.20

Camil
Greetings, stranger!

To fill the gap left when answering your questions respected sostradanie, and it will respond to the questions you never asked, although they should.

If you just look at the root of things, Diablo 2 on PG — not RPG and not a third person shooter, and socio-economic strategy, the average time for achievement of key achievements which takes years, and the process is beyond the scope of the playing seasons. At first glance disparate community actually forms a rigid hierarchy with the dynamics of upward mobility closer to real life (i.e. slow) than to the games.

The most notable formations:
0. Eternal top-0 more than 10 years holds a #. Directly in economic life is not involved. Eats wet dreams of all active players. Woven from suffering and the atmosphere of medieval gloom and despair. Indeed worthily crowns the hierarchy of the social system of the game about the devil.

1. Financial elite. The only financial asset in the game — stone The Stone of Jordan aka soj. This, the highest social caste — Freemasons, masons — oligopoly holds the asset in amounts sufficient to extract rents. This is the only layer which does not have to work. The majority of very unpleasant types, capable of any meanness, so it happened.

2. Commercial and professional elite.
Traders: know the price of everything, it makes sense to sell. Buy and resell expensive illiquid stuff, do crafting on an industrial scale.
Parivodi: from the very beginning of the game build infrastructure to complete all game quests, characters of the first level to get a drop with 4aq2 hell. Doing 6 quests for mad 40 minutes. Spend a few months playing on this craft at the beginning of each season, which ensures them a decent place in PG on the division of labor. Make up the vast majority of owners do a serious inventory of runes.

3. The proletariat. Do MF — magic find — that is, knock out the gear from bosses and Champions. Low threshold of entrance in this kind of activity led to dumping prices from the paragraph 4 of the hierarchy, therefore traditionally the situation with unreasonably low prices for the products of such work. In terms of runes, the average hours of activity celikov of claim 2 order of magnitude more productive than average hours of activity of the proletarians. Everything in life, in short.

4. Shopping bottom. Those noobs who run around haphazardly dressed shitty characters, beg in chat shako, buy shako chat, sell chat shako, have a disc with 3 holes and one rune from their future (none) of Enigma and never have the other two. Those chalice are either not understood, or does (do) not tired or lazy in life, or the whiners in life. Lumpen, in short.

System drop is that to take some pop achivku, we will have to work hard and work long. Even as Celik of claim 2, have many weeks to go in the game as a job. There is no other way, and Yes, that's harsh. The simple answer to the question how to farm ... does not exist (it is already pressed calici from p. 1), and the most sane option for anyone will be napravite runes and get in the chat. If you're not a whiner and you have enough energy, it is a good Varick, believe me. Zod you will not fall, cham you will not fall, jah you will not fall, ber you will not fall, sur you will not fall, you Lo will not fall, and if it falls, then the second Lo you does not exactly fall, top unik, which is any of these runes you too will not fall, and if one fell, the second does not exactly fall, the prices of all sorts of interesting nishtyaki (prices which are worth buying to resell) you do not know, and know very, very soon, the masons will not take you, and if you take, then thrown, and if thrown, then throw still. There is of course the Vario through the bed, here it is, but this isn't for everyone. And then still throw. In short, steam is a social ladder. Not lift, but you can climb.

And why all this?
The answer is only one, simple to banality: PvP. Surprisingly, in Diablo fucking pvp dynamics and schillemat of the top shutanov and the economic component of eve. Dress up the top PvP character to spend Trudovoy nubya (indirectly through the payment of their labor in the chat). The mastery of them at a decent level takes months (although how anyone, if you're chicken, just a few weeks, along with all the intricacies of the mechanics tylovay games from the 2000s).
PvP breathes life and sets the rhythm of all this relentless nonsense. You can kill everything. You can kill something that is defenceless. You can kill something that does not want to be killed. You can kill EN masse. You can kill stealthily (see tppk, town pk, wppk). You can kill at the rune for the rune. You can kill in the tournament, in a fair duel, in an unfair duel, in a fake duel, you can duel to the death — on hardcore.
Dead generated content. Depending on your preferred flavor of postmortem content, you can approach different kinds of murder. If you like meatier — kill low-lvlov from p. 3-p. 4. If you want a little more aggressive, said the tournament, or even get some adrenaline in duels on top gear.

Summing up, I would like to emphasise that success is a myth. If you want to take the game achivku — will have to earn it. Work — good. Don't fall for provokatsii. Don't trust anyone. Good luck.

F
Fanat Obsesseda 20.07.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
talent ))))

K
Klassewer 20.07.20

bd_sm[TDPG] wrote:
And why all this?
The answer is only one, simple to banality: PvP
And you seemed sensible. But, the vast majority do believe to be the meaning of everything in D2 Pvp. There is nothing you can do about it.

O
Obsessed 20.07.20

And you seemed sensible.
bd_sm[TDPG], at first I had thought you were an ordinary monkey, but the poto! ;D

A
Akamil 20.07.20

passed
Thank you so much for the tip! ОpenGL really great. Labels really sensitive soap. But everything else is clear and in the correct colors.

bd_sm[TDPG]
It... it was epic. I (almost) nichrome not understand. Is just about soj heard. Selling this ring gives a chance to spawn a unique boss with guaranteed obel-loot, as I remember.
What's the problem to start it to farm? This requires top loot otherwise too long and boring?

Perhaps your work is to read later... months. I think I understand more.

D
DELETEEND 20.07.20

I finally thought that will not do a sheet.
glancing through the corner of my eye, and then all read) Good guide

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.07.20

Camil
What's the problem to start it to farm?
The problem in the required amount of these stones. They have more than you will be able to farm for the season.

I (almost) nichrome not understand.
Now you have a murky outline map, you know where America, and most importantly — where it is not :D