3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vopros3828323 20.07.20 10:38 pm

Sometimes the buttons press themselves (Death Stranding)

Who has ever been a problem? For example when throwing grenades, the next direct itself prozhimaet and flies (as if I click setiqueue). It R2. The same happens with square sometimes. And with some Awami. Play DualShock. He's serviceable.
UPD: in short All figured out. I didn't expect controller support in the game in coy is forever full. Дш4 connecting via Bluetooth (a Chinese adapter for $ 100 from transition) it takes the game entirely, this yuzaya it as usual using DS4Tool were jambs with double clicks, etc. Though it is strange, because in DS4Tool was the option Hide (hid primary input). But Oh well.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadJeck 25.10.20

vopros3828323
I have the same problem now, only with the XBOX One controller - periodically several times pressed buttons (sticks, a, b, x, y and triggers). The controller is connected directly via USB, Win 10. There was no third-party wood, Vinda picked it up, and in all other games everything is fine. Maybe you can tell me what the problem is. I am grateful in advance for the answer.

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

MadJeck
Well, I suspect the game somehow strangely sees gamepads. On my (100%) it was the disabling of the emulating firewood that solved the problem. That is, while his game saw as x360 - there were double-calls. As soon as I removed the software - all the rules. I've checked it more than once. That was the point. Maybe the game just doesn't work well with The Juan controllers? In general, the game on the PC on the keyboards is more pleasantly played. When it comes to shooting and throwing grenades, the controller loses a lot. With a mouse, this case is very nicer. And movement and stuff isn't as bad as I thought.

M
MadJeck 25.10.20

vopros3828323
about shooting - totally agree, just with the controller the effect of immersion is better. Okay, I'm going to try to get used to it, or if I'm done, I'm going to move on to the kill. Anyway, thanks for the response! Good luck and a fascinating journey to Death Stranding.

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

MadJeck
I didn't do it. Good game, but the prospect of crawling back and forth stars to collect does not stick. Especially when the artificial stretching of the gameplay is very striking. Kojima is trying to slow down the player at every inch. I don't mind if it's RDR2, but it's a snr. I played for 40 hours and I was just tired. As a last resort, I'll watch the story on YouTube. Especially soon Horizon. She's getting better.

D
Docent5960 25.10.20

vopros3828323
The same canoe with the gamepad, other games are all ok, and even crashes often with errors

M
MadJeck 25.10.20

vopros3828323
RDR2 is definitely a masterpiece, I'm in the plot of the clock for 100 hours since the release, then another 100 hours to finish the tests and online. Death Stranding is a more controversial project, but still feels a certain zest in it. Let's see how long I've had, until I've just started - on chapter 3 only. At least there will be something to pass the time before Horizon.
Docent5960
Waiting for patches...

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

MadJeck
Kojima is clearly good at everything except gameplay. That's the gameplay - it's not his. It's not his. It's strange that he doesn't understand it. And MGS suffers from it. I wanted to pass, but the gameplay suffocated right at the start.

S
Skdsh 25.10.20

To get rid of spontaneous button-clicking on the Xbox One controller, you'll need to open the properties - and in "Steam input settings for individual games" choose the "Forced" option. on." It helped me.

D
Dmitriy Novenkiy 07.11.20

Skdsh
Where's this one? In the settings of the driver controller did not find, in the stim, too, in the game itself.

B
Be3yH4eG 28.10.21

Dmitry Novenky
In short, in the game-parameters-gamepad control-at the very bottom of the general parameters and set everything manually and not automatically! Can anyone else need)

n
nar09 30.06.22

Be3yH4eG
And what and how did you put it up? I changed from automatic, still the same...

N
Namesq 09.10.22

they write you need to turn on the gamepad when the game has already launched