3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
123ALEXONE3123 20.07.20 10:39 pm

Icons are not displayed when you open the inventory (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Please tell me what to do.Generally encountered such a problem.When you open the inventory I have half of the icons of armor/weapons do not appear,or does,all is lost, only helps in the re-inventory.
Checked the system for stability and it works.
My stand
Intel core i5-9600kf
mother asrock fatal1ty z390
RAM 16 GB 2666 Hz
vidyaha rtx 2080 super
BP kcas 800 w
win 10 pro x64
game installed on ssd
Other programs and stuff during the game do not launch
Ie, fps is stable,strest tests showed that everything is fine.
The food, too.And this is only in The division
Support yubisofta,as always on top,guys are not advised normal.

2 Comments
Sort by:
123ALEXONE3123 20.07.20

K
Kaylet 25.10.20

in my case in the game itself, as well as in the iron of the PC and the Internet ...
Here I bought the game in 2018, I had this iron:
intel core duo 2 cpu 3.3 Ghz
gtx 650 1GB
4GB Ram
Internet modem mode from phone
and in this situation I almost always had like you - did not display icons in the inventory, rested on invisible walls, the server was constantly restarted ... In general, it was impossible to play and I left it...
then I just changed my mother and percent, and I changed it to no better than it was, just now i3 and Internet cable, and all these problems disappeared ... rarely happens that the servac restarts, but this happens at all, even on powerful pc, and sometimes icons are not displayed, but immediately loaded ...
the only infuriating problem that haunts me in the game - after the start of the game itself have to wait until everything is laid, hangs terribly for a while, but then all the norms becomes, and still happens after the shot, or when my bullets begin to hit the enemy, or their bullets on me, then also all wildly frisit, just infuriates, but this is once - twice per game ...