3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manifold 20.07.20 10:39 pm

In the name of light! The legend of Arthur, vol. 2 (Diablo 2)

Hi all!

Finally I gathered my thoughts and decided to blow off the thick layer of dust with long time I started to passage of the Fist of the Heavens paladin Arthur in Single Player'e. Since the first topic (http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/vo_imya_sveta_legenda_o_geroe_soshedshego_s_nebes-855034/) long connected and already pretty cluttered by extraneous symbols, the subsequent events will unfold here.

After defeating Diablo, for conquering complexity Nighmare Arthur had a long journey through the homeland of the barbarians - the city Harrogat. He was besieged by demons and, above all, to break the attack is necessary to deal with their commander Schenk. Needless to say that it was not difficult
Spoiler

Some of the soldiers lost on the battlefield and captured the remaining gang of demons. Well, I'll release them!
Spoiler

Despite my low chance of finding magic items were very rare, and in some cases useful instances.
Spoiler

During the 1.09 patch was mandatory for murder during MF runs. Still, after he spawn with the demon on the back, and both are often awarded players valuable items. Now, even if the demon and jumps on his back, a double drop would not be
Spoiler

The next task was the rescue of the alchemist Ani, who was kidnapped and imprisoned in a dungeon of ice somewhere on the banks of the Frozen River.
Spoiler

Here Arthur and his mercenary encountered fierce resistance from local inhabitants
Spoiler

Malachi promised a decent reward for saving the girl - a scroll of resistance. With this in mind, the paladin continued searches
Spoiler

Some time later, we found her
Spoiler

In the last battle often my mercenary nearly died under squalostoma attacks of villains. in order to increase its survival on the eve of the battle at mount Arreat, bought a stick
Spoiler

The final test of the hero to the difficulty of Nightmare!
Spoiler

If not potions, even support curse almost did not leave the mercenary chance to survive
Spoiler

On mount Arreat: all will fall, and I will remain!
Spoiler

It was long and boring, but sometimes fun and adrenaline!
Spoiler

Anya told me about the betrayal Nihlathak who stole an ancient relic of the elders and gave it to Baal. He needs to be punished! But first, take veypoint in WK2, on the way to which happened Unexpected drop.
Spoiler

Referring to the red portal, I found myself in a strange location at which survey froze in my veins blood!
Spoiler

Maybe I'll get lucky next time...
Spoiler

Favorite target
Spoiler

This time fortune turned to face me! Not only enough runes Lum...
Spoiler

And Azrael was chest armor better
Spoiler

To my surprise, the snakes are caught
Spoiler

W so Greedy
Spoiler

Well, glad to feel the spirit of adventure! I hope that going through act V for the next game session!
80 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergeyS1988 20.07.20

ppc u tebya terpeniya ) ps a tak tvoi temi odni iz samih interesnih za poslednie paru let.

a
annortheone 20.07.20

It would be nice to the author of the following passage gash not single, and PG
Spoilerroom through Hyde Pirate

R
Rivnyanyn 20.07.20

greenstyle
gracewood through Hyde Pirate
So go ahead, be the first on PG)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.07.20

greenstyle
it would be nice NMC Pirate charms

M
Manifold 20.07.20

СергейС1988
Thank you! I'll try not to lower the bar

greenstyle
If the PG can be turned on /players 8 without mules, you can try :)

So Arthur is on the finish line - it remains only to deal with the servants of Baal and the Lord of Destruction.
Spoiler

The first two waves, especially the second, are unable to withstand the fury of the heavens!
Spoiler

The problems began further. Azrael under decree and hydras could hardly survive. It only takes a little step aside
Spoiler

With thick demons did in several visits
Spoiler

After 5 minutes...we're not in a hurry, right?
Spoiler

As well, there is life tap...
Spoiler

I wonder how much it will take time? Neither I nor my merc has no CB
Spoiler

About as much takes 1 fist...
Spoiler

Овер100500 fists later...it is still good that he's clone did
Spoiler

Merck even with life tap stick, and so counted only on himself
You can't stop me!
Spoiler

Victory! Natalem preserved for Azrael
Spoiler

Basically, I assumed that it would come to Hella. Now I wonder how long Arthur will live there
Spoiler

Anyway, he's already made history!
Spoiler

I think to turn on the Ad yet. Need to upgrade some slots of gear. View of where the farm will be most effective...

E
Episcop_moo 20.07.20

Author, your ability to play loathsome characters are truly epic.
Added: now I read how aggressive it sounds. In a good way meant, one of two pros at the beginning is mine.
it would be nice NMC Pirate charms
Yes they are kind of lacking up to eight. Well you can, and most people other builds to plug in, ice bolt the Sorka, coursemaster and finder of the bottles. The last two, however, in the conventional NMC often present.

X
XAPAKTEPHUK 20.07.20

the author, I think Val 15 LVL without passion Amazon for 8 ppl will die very quickly, it would be better tracery bikini fouled him. IMHO.

m
minovalo 20.07.20

Castes of Pets the standards in General was cut in one of the patches, because Krasil the game.

M
Manifold 20.07.20

Ergo
Sickening - too loud word. I would say kind :)

XAPAKTEPHUK
Rightly said passed. This armor was assembled in order to at least slightly improve the current bib...

Inspired by recent events, Arthur decided to prove its superiority on Nightmare difficulty. Baal and his minions - the perfect place for this. But the first drop, unfortunately, left much to be desired. Just imagine how much time was spent on /players 8 the sweep, and to...
Spoiler

After that, I have for some time switched to Lower Kurast runs. And the map is quite disposed to it - 2 kampfer in close proximity to each other. And here's the first right )
Spoiler

At the time I was interested in the staves with teleport. Buying it now feel like a bad guy
Spoiler

Let me remind you that from Lion Heart was only Lum rune. Or Troll-rune with Flawer Topaz'om
Spoiler

Very subtly Flawed...3'a and not the same
Spoiler

After some time good luck has smiled at me
Spoiler

The Lionheart!
Spoiler

On the rise decided to once more take a walk on the Baal quest. The result is before you
Spoiler

For this gaming session a little bit, but managed to improve their gear. Will try to make it next time

E
Episcop_moo 20.07.20

Very subtly Flawed...3'a and not the same
There is one flawless, so not so thin as could be.

M
Manifold 20.07.20

Ergo
Really! Wishful thinking. Appreciate your care)

After three very long and, at the same time, a fruitless race in Baal, I was wondering how fast I can do MEF-wound? The first attempt to clarify the situation: not very fast. And all because of a complete lack of Crushing Blow as Arthur and mercenary.

A little parastrophes from their inefficiency, I went there aimlessly...
Spoiler

This is really a LIQUEFIED drop! A good boost of motivation!
Spoiler

Well, what Arthur is worse than a mercenary? It is time for him to get a gun with CB! For this, we again gradually moved to Lower Kurast to find a Io rune (not to be confused with Lo!) and collect the coveted Black. In addition to good runes, Lower Kurast is also famous for a rather interesting drop
Spoiler

For Single Player character such jewel can be useful, isn't it?
Spoiler

Frankly, I would be glad if someday Azrael will thank me for Obedience
Spoiler

Where is the much needed Troll-rune? Faster, probably, it will be of Hel's cook
Spoiler

With some of the posts in the LK flew the Flail. In my opinion, an ideal candidate in combination with Smite. Yes, and lucky with a punch
Spoiler

It's all good of course, but not exactly what I need right now. Although, can't complain, should come in handy...
Spoiler

It's Gamble Time! The goal is to upgradethe head. And here it is, my state circled the Veil of Pain! Lol!
Spoiler

Another Hel rune, really? It's time to find the stone for cooking
Spoiler

And where to put you? Throw a pity and shove don't have much choice...
Spoiler

Wandered through the Blood Moor'in search of the gem Shrine (there is a good location with 4 shrines in a row). By ~20-fold across, but the stone is not the one
Spoiler

And it's not so it's not that...but the merc winked at me
Spoiler

And this was
Spoiler

You might ask: Why does this screenshot?. And then, he fixed the Chipped Diamond drop
Spoiler

And what?! Why do you need this stuff?, - a reasonable question. And I have an answer
Spoiler

Feel the power of Arthur!
Spoiler

Since the card DoH2 do not lead to a MEF-wounds, decided to make a trial run on Andariel. Pretty quickly, despite the slow attack speed with a slap. The ring on the screen - not SoJ
Spoiler

Unfortunately, this is not SoJ
Spoiler

This was the end of my next game session. Now, it gets interesting! Reroll card...and Mephisto until you're blue. Although, who knows?

m
minovalo 20.07.20

Heh, sunk foher. Every paladin is smiter. ppnikpa ;D

M
Manifold 20.07.20

passed
Yes, there is :) But to call Arthur clean smitheram personally at me language does not turn. Still, a slap pumped to 1 as the entrance, damage to the shield is small, and the fan is missing. On top of that, killing the boss directly Smythe in my case the session is very tedious. Quickly remove the HP up to 20% - please remains better FoHом.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.07.20

Now, it gets interesting! Reroll card...and Mephisto until you're blue.
in the fate-something

Q
QLinkee 20.07.20

>> Now, it gets interesting! Reroll card...and Mephisto until you're blue.
About more interesting - sarcasm?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.07.20

QLinkee
Do you really think that the author of such a series of cycles capable of sarcasm? Its very existence — sarcasm :D

O
Obsessed 20.07.20

bd_sm[TDPG], I was suddenly swept up in the moment that the Manifold is bilder. ;D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.07.20

Obsessed
it's too
I refuse to believe it
Spoilerphobic, ###

O
Obsessed 20.07.20

bd_sm[TDPG], the similarity is much closer than those two! ;D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.07.20

Obsessed
one pretends to be the silent type, the type is not to open your mouth — do not consume