3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aion13 20.07.20 10:42 pm

Unique items and their location (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

In Oblivion'e there is a unique weapon, armor, robe, rings, necklaces, etc. the only Question is WHERE? Post HERE your findings and a description of their location! :)
63 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaladiN_21 20.07.20

Found the truth is not unique, but still a good set of light armor Brusef Amelion (included enchanted sword and armor, everything else is not fascinated). The armor he is better than any heavy armor early in the game. Is located in a cave tomb near the town Emelianov Leyawiin. What would it find the need to explore the whole cave, as part of the roll in the most unpredictable places.

G
GEF24 20.07.20

In Oblivion all unique brahlo quest...

D
DJ_Kovrik 20.07.20

The artifacts are mostly on quests, lords of dadr

A
Aion13 20.07.20

to PaladiN_21
The armor quest, BUT....!!! When you go out to the girl who's on the quest (from fighters Guild) you have requested, it is possible to give money, and take the sword and cuirass. Here's a Fennec! ;)

P
PaladiN_21 20.07.20

And put the armor in the fortress of blades, in which the chest! But they stole! Bastards!

A
Ase Of Life 20.07.20

All the chests except the ones in your house updated in order to avoid throw in the trunk of stone Varley(1000 worth)

N
Nepokor 20.07.20

I found one shirt with the Eloquence +10 is worth 666 gold

V
Vladimir Sandro 20.07.20

In my opinion the most fun thing in the game is the staff Skull of Damnation. It clones any of the opponents and the clones fighting each other.
This staff gives the quest for the statue of the Daedra, which is master of nightmares. Her victim must bring a black soul gem.

T
Tribuhay-otmorozok 20.07.20

Are there any other crown type game Lindy or Ranelate(quest mbakana)?

_
_Just_Leo_ 20.07.20

rather, there always is!

B
Bordel 20.07.20

Guys, anyone remembers where is the Mace in a cave, which is necessary for the widow to carry?

_
_Just_Leo_ 20.07.20

precisely remind

M
Mr. Romero 20.07.20

2 the Brothel
Fort strand near anvil.

R
RONALDINHOtheBEST 20.07.20

when I passed the quest where you have the husband of one's aunt to find the bandits found an enchanted glass long sword!!and AMULET of ABSORPTION (8400)I SHIP IN ANVIL TOLI TOLI IN the IMPERIAL PORT

_
_Just_Leo_ 20.07.20

well done these amulets and swords I have about 10 in each house !!! :))

B
Bordel 20.07.20

Thank you )))

H
Homyak-Dzheday 20.07.20

Moved:

_-ALEX-_
29.09.06 19:02
The last topic was mainly discussed ; the artifact the subject or not. Here I propose to discuss different enchanted rings, amulets, etc. which can be obtained on quests or simply you have found.

A discussion of the unique things I have experienced in this thread...

D
Diman devil 20.07.20

to Love Ines
And I have one hundred pieces collected when I was a thoughtless newbie at this so please don't be sarcastic!

B
Biomage 20.07.20

I staff that Mr. Sheogorath gives

_
_Just_Leo_ 20.07.20

Diman devil ....
and you see, I'm proud of it ....poluchaetsya you and Shas mindless newbie here and all !