3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 20.07.20 10:45 pm

About the armor. (Severance: Blade of Darkness)

People where to find the armor for the Amazon and barbarian? And whether they do, and that for a knight and a dwarf already, and light and medium-sized saw. It's a shame. Thank you
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serge 20.07.20

And here I am playing a gnome and the only light found him. And for the barbarian and Amazon almost every step of the way I roll.

I think either armor rush to level either randomly or in General on the principle zapadlo - Oh for Amazon playing at? well, then figushki you... :))

S
Sergey 20.07.20

About zapadlo don't know, but average armor for a Dwarf there is! They are in the forge (the one in the volcano is the level of this, if you still didn't get to him then it is sure to come!)

R
Raziel 20.07.20

So this:

The barbarian - only light.

Amazon - only light

Dwarf - medium and light

Knight - all 3 sets: light, medium and heavy (the level with the volcano)

E
Eagle 20.07.20

I play a gnome and have found tallie armor!

P
PlayGround.ru 20.07.20

Right! Heavy armor for a dwarf caught three times in the game. All the armor for all characters are located in fixed locations! On the second to last level is the place where all the armor and the best weapons for all the Persians. It is, however, preparing for a meeting with Gave a gurak who :)

P
PlayGround.ru 20.07.20

Stabbed past his own two-handed sword without any tweaks
(crowns, medallions), it was still a shield though, who did the same thing - really standing by the player

g
gor 20.07.20

defm, ask the same on the forum of the game Blade of Darkness on OGL.ru address: >>censored<<. There before there are fathers who are powerful orcs with his bare hands to extinguish... then we can find among them...

V
Vanger 20.07.20

Armor level Fortress salatbar (it is necessary to break through the wall).
And I know how to find a Fire shield (strength 8000!!!) And more, anyone interested, write me [email protected] I will Try to answer all the questions(about the passage and sekretnikov).

V
Velikiy Pivokrab 20.07.20

PlayGround.ru
Arsenal

G
Guest 24.04.22

Barbarian has medium armor too, loks very nice! I dont know the map name, played ages ago. It is hidden in a crypt, must break stone door.