3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
christoph_596 20.07.20 10:47 pm

To save or leave to die? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At the end of the second part have a choice. Save Sheal, or leave in the lurch. If to save her, she will say, where is Jennifer, but we do and without it can learn. In this case, it will appear in 3 parts, but how will relate to Geralt? The sorceress can't be trusted, especially after the events of the kings. Besides, Philip is cheating on Geralt and Truly and escapes from them. So here's the question of whether to give life Sheal? What did you do? And, most importantly, what would Geralt from the books.
41 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rositiv 20.07.20

Yes well it in a stub. Let dies. I have it in the stuffing turned and I don't regret anything.

g
gerasader 20.07.20

I could've finished her off, but Geralt from the Books would not kill her. But I would kill that witch

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 20.07.20

I do not like her hairstyle. Scattered on the walls. ))

K
Kyubi 20.07.20

Gerald would have saved her if he found out from someone else about the imminent danger, but would not examine other people's things.
Because Gerald in the book are very susceptible to witches.

c
christoph_596 20.07.20

gerasader
About this speech. the first time the game was held, of Sheal scattered on the wall. The next time was still alive, because I wanted to look at it in 3 parts. Now I think for final saves, you need to weigh everything. Want to act like Geralt. But there is no certainty that he would have left her alive.

V
Vano_Strelok 20.07.20

Cubegirl!!!

c
christoph_596 20.07.20

Kyubi
I do think that he would just calmly looked at her, without changing anything, for what she did. It is not he changed her stone. I think it's more like Geralt.

B
Bupycop 20.07.20

christoph_596
OMG, why create such topics? The choice is yours, choose what you want...

c
christoph_596 20.07.20

Mountain
Oh Yes, you know you have the game.

R
Ryogi Shiki 20.07.20

Personally I have left many characters in 1st , in 2nd part alive . The exception - a rare scum , like Jacob of Unblamable something .

Yes and as I said late Summer - Geralt was cruel to her , after all, better a quick death than what it later will do sikretny service

E
Edelveyr 20.07.20

I have made it easier)) In three save for Roche and Truly different endings. But Sheal was predominantly killed. Bastard... mostly because it all started to happen, no?

L
Leha-Bratan- 20.07.20

I don't play a character from the book and its principles from the works. I play perosn, but with his eye on the situation. This is CACIF, you can peregrinate from different sides.

c
christoph_596 20.07.20

Pavel0198
Yeah. What might he really have game???=D when we held our long-awaited game, we'll see the same things he says now. And then he will rejoice.

T
Toxa95 20.07.20

That would be in place Sheal Philip - I sure would have shot to pieces.
And so, it is convenient to have the grateful sorceress.

c
christoph_596 20.07.20

Leh-Brah-
Yeah. Then you are responsible for your actions. In this way will not be saved before each dialogue, and play, knowing that you will not change anything. When you do something good, and actually turns all the way around. Of course, I wish every decision played a huge role. As in all of life. And then indeed we can replay many times without losing interest.

c
christoph_596 20.07.20

Toxa95
I doubt she will be grateful later. Have no honor, they do everything only for himself and for the Lodge.

A
AlexOmen 20.07.20

I keep ending up with a variety of options.

M
Mauntin 20.07.20

Роsitiv
I just extra quests you are doing, even the campaign mode was not started

R
Rositiv 20.07.20

Mountain
Well, nothing. Realized the most interesting.

E
Except2 20.07.20

Polyubasu Geralt from the books would not have left her alive, and then well, as usual with all the witches.