3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dreamtmtzk 20.07.20 10:48 pm

Hangs tightly (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The game hangs perfectly still and with her windows with a creaking sound. Describe the situation. I started the game put all the settings. All went to the first mission. I was playing on. Everything is fine. Then after 1.5 hours of play came to spring camp(the first camp) after moving from the winter. Get out of the game. I go through 2-3 hours back. And on the download of this game(not in main menu and on loading story mode) after the rotating drum in the lower right corner of the screen, the game freezes on the 1st frame after loading the world TIGHTLY and cracking sound. Helps only restart windows. Then I deleted the save and started the game from the first mission. And lo and behold it works fine. Then decided to leave the game after the first mission and go again. And again a dead hang. Then tried to go after different missions, the result is the same: HANGING. Game works fine only if it does not turn off. Config computer i5 2400 3.1, 8gb RAM, 750ti 2gb. The game in 1280x720 resolution 27-40 fps.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Masky76 20.07.20

dreamtmtzk
Upgrade

s
shadowclonejutzu 20.07.20

750ti 2GB??? dude are you serious?? I want to count how many generations of your vidyahi changed over time?? and you're trying to run the bottom game of the year?

d
dreamtmtzk 20.07.20

shadowclonejutzu
Vidyuhi even 70% is not loaded what do you mean??
I wrote all the details that the game works without lags and without adhesions problem with hanging after re-starting the game. Especially digging on the forum for people with 1080ti the same problem was. They couldn't fixant

K
KIBERMAX 20.07.20

dreamtmtzk
1st wind of what? if you have not re-installed ,and it is crap crap then it's time to reinstall
2nd firewood cost last?(the current version of the driver 451.67)
3rd game was purchased in any of the launcher?, check integrity of game cache for missing or corrupt files.

d
dreamtmtzk 20.07.20

KIBERMAX
2. Last.
3.rockstar launcher

S
Salfus 20.07.20

the desktop and disable the computer enters standby, turn off economy mode put to maximum and time saver place for a maximum

S
Salfus 20.07.20

maybe something else breaks, but you get it.... gone for 5 minutes and cold case - something climbed out of the axis, see for yourself, try Manager at visage start although it may not go