3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Japanes 20.07.20 11:02 pm

The problem with the sound. (Dungeon Siege 3)

Such a poser..played the demo everything was fine....then downloaded the English with rustici..started to play and the strangeness began with the sound of th...something similar to Echo all around the noise.. pathetic..the Voices, the beats..the effects of noise - wind there, the fire, the steps...
Maybe someone knows what is garbage?..
37 Comments
Sort by:
O
Orphiel 20.07.20

same garbage, and over the sound of the game is choppy

r
rockpower 20.07.20

the same problem

J
Japanes 20.07.20

maybe the crack? just do not understand why such a problem..

J
Japanes 20.07.20

By the way another thing annoying...I Go once in the game...then get out...and if I Go again, the game does not start! Due to the eternal loading..have to restart the computer and then starts..and all the settings are confused, go back to the Default.. probably the case in the Tablet..although I could be wrong.

K
KonradK 20.07.20

Japanes
Including compatibility with Windows 2000

t
tabak96 20.07.20

Same problem with sound.Is there a solution?(((

N
Neminism 20.07.20

the decision set the games priority to high in task Manager

N
NARKOGAMER 20.07.20

when I put the priorities of the arrow in the game begins to lag(((

t
tabak96 20.07.20

My priority arrow no lag.

[
[Prophet2427] 20.07.20

I high priority the game very often freezes for 15-20 seconds, any other solution? And then play entirely unpleasant stuttering sound.

J
Japanes 20.07.20

Yes me too..the sound of the rules was..and the game plays good..but the computer starts to hang out)))) when do norms of the crack..so you don't think about the fact that this crack is lame.~_~

D
DreamSky 20.07.20

Japanes
I think that vryatli will another crack, if the current update does not appear, so that one -_-

A
Arantir_3000 20.07.20

Anyone with brakes of sound, pollucite vertical sync...
I have the brakes gone, as it was included.

[
[Prophet2427] 20.07.20

I have the game itself works perfectly what with the vertical singhroy without, and the sound stutters and so and so.

A
Arantir_3000 20.07.20

Yes, the game eats CPU resources is not clear on that. Even when the menu out. If specially reserved 100% and the game resources are left.
Even the Witcher 2 I have 90% occupied.

S
Shadow-Death 20.07.20

The same hnya with sound(((( Che do?

A
Alexscarecrow 20.07.20

In task Manager put it on DungeonSiege.exe priority Low and You will be happy!!!!!

A
Arantir_3000 20.07.20

Alexscarecrow
Well, of course... to Give the game resources in the last turn is definitely a performance increase. -_-
You do that by scientific spear brought, or what?

A
Alexscarecrow 20.07.20

Arantir_3000 I just said the solution to the problem. What you do not like I do not understand. The main thing that it works.

A
Alexscarecrow 20.07.20

And if the game allocates resources incorrectly this is a problem of developers. At the house of 4 core sound problems nebylo. Put on the laptop-the sound doubles. Made as written above-all the rules-so this is unfinished. Even if someone thank you, you said.