3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR-81 20.07.20 11:03 pm

Perfect block (Mad Max)

How to get perfect parry? Quite randomly I have. And before the kick was tried, and when the inscription is shining, and when a foreign limb is on the way.
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex297299 20.07.20

perfect parry is when you beat one,at the same time alien limb is on the way.I was so turned

R
Rimases 20.07.20

AR-81
for example, here you stuffed the slicer one and here it is more logical just to click the right mouse button or stick does not matter just quickly while beating and at the same time click on the RMB or stick

s
saa0891 20.07.20

Rimases

Just then the combinations are to fly,what do you suggest.

R
Rimases 20.07.20

saa0891
not in this case was not the case this poppixie it doesn't block sometimes just a fraction of a second pull and all

K
Konstantinion 20.07.20

AR-81
It's much easier!) When an enemy is about to hit you, and over it appears that you have to press the lock key(Right click or Y) this icon is a circle! And you need to press when the circle was reduced, that is, for the moment to strike! And you will have the perfect parry, and broken limbs!)

A
AR-81 20.07.20

Thank you all, passed the test.

S
S.t.e.n 20.07.20

Whoa... well this is a forum...I thought a blog going... And read the Perfect block instead of great blog -came the author to narugami...Eeeh...I like the game lights out=(...and a bummer...

M
MD87 20.07.20

Constantinian
Thank you very much! Never paid attention to filling the circle, and so long in a stupor and could not understand why the unit will not count.

On the box for the evening otmorozok 350 killed for achievements, and block all not count, well, sometimes ).