3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d3cl1ne 20.07.20 11:03 pm

unfounded the monitor to turn off during the game

tipo Hello, my friend turned off the monitor when running any game that is browser based, system, the list of such games include nfs:carbon, cs1.6 and other old, filthy toys the beginning of the two thousandth, but the catch is that specifically when playing GTA sa and its multiplayer counterpart, then there is SAMP, - the monitor does not turn off and we are comfortable with him spending time on one of the servers that have specifically tired for months of endless spending time in one game, what to do, maybe it's not in the system? how else to explain the free gameplay in more demanding GTA SA instead of something like carbon fiber or DotA 2, where the monitor does not particularly like to work and it shut off to restart, and turns off only the monitor, not the computer, in discorde friend informs me about the tragic shutdown of the monitor, what to do????
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 20.07.20

d3cl1ne
Hello) it's Probably just the video card - if possible, try to disable/replace it and test how it will react Monique.

d
d3cl1ne 20.07.20

Vasilich
he's a bit down in solo can't replace, and discord to inform maximally uncomfortable, it is possible something in the system to do?

K
Kvasilich 20.07.20

d3cl1ne
Right misclick on start - device Manager - display Adapters tab. If you have a discrete card you can try to refresh the wood, maybe it'll help. Disable/switch to built-in same with a reboot, but then have to configure via the BIOS.

d
d3cl1ne 20.07.20

Vasilich
OK, thanks, will try to do everything in our power