3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
genrix93 20.10.19 10:53 am

Who miss the old Assassin? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Did you miss the Assassins with the old mechanics!!! Right now I continue to play assassin just because this game series Assassin's Creed and it was the highlight and the times, we decided to give up the highlights and made her a completely different game...
By the way this is the second assassin, which I just finished! Around the second half of the game, he begins to bore me...
P. S. I'm not saying the game is bad, but just want to note that the old version, and its combat mechanics, stealth kills (right now they are not always one hit you can do, what an assassin?), the company, the games plot was better...
It would be interesting to know Your opinion about this...
29 Comments
Sort by:
G
GAMBIT0 20.10.19

new - well forgotten old. Wait.

m
melvinov 20.10.19

genrix93 wrote:
It would be interesting to know Your opinion about this...
My personal opinion and nothing more, I'm glad I made the last two parts, exactly as they are, I would say finally. Played several hundred hours in each part. The original the assassins could not overpower (except Black Flag and Stews, they are good)...

-
-MODEUZ- 20.10.19

I miss quest tombs are in the old parts that you had to think and try to solve the puzzle of where and how to creep (as in tomb raider), and not now - all the tombs 1 1, and the maximum that we must do, is drag box or vases to break.
Well, there are certainly times when it gets boring. Try to take breaks if you sit all day long.
genrix93 wrote:
its combat mechanics, stealth Killa
And you might like it in the past in the combat mechanics and stealth skills - here is how I implemented the best. I would only noted that it is too easy to pass.

z
zolthan 20.10.19

As for me, every part has something different.
The first was the story and new game mechanics.
In the second, Brotherhood and Revelations, of course, again, was the plot and the extension of gameplay.
The third part was the atmosphere and new gameplay chips.
Then there was Black flag, here I flowed like a bitch, because the topic of piracy for me all sore, all my life dreaming about the sea.
But Liberation did not impress me. At all. Was just for show. Deleted and forgotten.
Unity. Here is quite contradictory. The game was zabagovannaya, Yubiki, of course, very botched presentation. To the new gameplay to get used to was quite difficult, but it is possible. The game is quite atmospheric, if you play without bugs, it becomes even more interesting.
Rogue, this is the same Black flag, but in a new wrapper (AND a BUNCH of NEW COSTUMES!! :3 ), even will not say anything.
The syndicate... He atmosphere is clearly weaker. The gameplay is sometimes surprising irrationality. But interesting characters, and unusual story. So this'll do.

And then there is the tipping point when They decided to reinvent the series. Someone thinks that it was wrong, someone shouts that it was necessary. I believe that it was possible to make the transition softer. But the fact that this transition was necessary - definitely. Rivet from time to time the same thing starts to bother the audience. Here is clearly something new.
Origins is a very good game in an unusual setting, with a very interesting plot and dynamic gameplay. I'm a fan of open seamless worlds, so this part almost all the points of my oddity left me satisfied.
Odyssey is almost the same as Origins, but the story is clearly weaker (much weaker), but not less than dynamic gameplay, and Yes, here again the sea so here I'm happy too.

The series grows and develops. Slowly but quite confidently. I now stand part of the Revelations to the Odyssey, and I all play depending on the mood. All good))

I
ILIA_1992 20.10.19

I'd like a new assassin in the likeness of the first. The first assassin is the best in the series AC.
There was a great story. And historical period was decent.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.10.19

genrix93
I already nauseating reflex on your asasinov Libu let them do it well in a new way, or let it finally bent

z
zolthan 20.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
I mean, you're here deliberately to make the puke come from? It is not good. Or you gravegun and I consider it my duty to everyone the brain to validate that you gravegun?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.10.19

zolthan
I want to puke because of dibilno made balance least two parts and how many can do these asasinov, not what is not fundamentally changing, the balance is made in such a blunt way that you are annoyed by the game and you wanted to create or run like a fool all over the map tsyferki checking that would not give God to get to enemies on three levels more than you, he will hit you once and you die and you throw them a hundred blows and they do not care - it is uber wretchedness

z
zolthan 20.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
I understood it. What are you doing here? I do not climb on the gay forums, to write there as I despise them))) And you're doing exactly that))

R
RestlessDreams91 20.10.19

zolthan
Well, of course to prove to everyone what he done, what is not good for those who love the game. Give much needed (not) and authoritative (also no) recommendations not to play in this Canvey!1111!!11.

R
RestlessDreams91 20.10.19

What's wrong with the new assassin? Except that the Odyssey was made a huge step in the direction of an RPG?
For me the assassin was an adventure game and in every new piece is a pleasure to play.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.10.19

zolthan
I liked Odyssey and Origins, but I'm butthurt that all the fucked up stupid balance and play because of this, it is not nice that I had to throw. And it's pathetic that the next assassin wakes up to have the same poor balance because all the greedy can't say no to the developer as it did with 5 and BF SW BF 2 in the ass luchbox and other shit swallow it themselves renderfile. And you still do not care, you like to eat G...? And I finally can not understand what you think I certainly understand that everyone has their own tastes but how much can you swallow the same conveyor AC

S
Spiny 20.10.19

I went origins, and the Odyssey did not buy. I have the assassin's syndicate.

z
zolthan 20.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
Luchbox I did not buy, the gender issue does not bother me, the gameplay is interesting, so yeah, I like it. Moreover, in luchboxer nothing but junk there. I would understand if there DLC stuck, then Yes, it would be a reason to spew flames from the bunch.
As for balance, I like it. This was done in order to keep you from poking around ahead of time in those areas in which to meddle early in the story.
And about the conveyor, the FIFA buy, buy Call of duty, Battlefield buy. Yes, even Sims buy with 100500 additions at 200p apiece. A claim for some reason to the speaker.
In short, go propecia where anyone is interested.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 20.10.19

For me personally, the mechanics of its on the 3rd part has become obsolete. And the rest as nonsense even more so. Flag exclusively played on patient balance I adore Pirates and all...but quickly tired of it. All of these hat the intricacies ososinska, hidden blades, and so on. frankly pulled out and the violence was not perceived. What pereobuli series and that the truth is worse. We have to think of things.

C
Crystal Lion 20.10.19

GAMBIT0
Yeah. Prince of Persia how long to wait can you? )))

g
genrix93 20.10.19

Crystal Lion
I understand that this rofl, but I miss the Prince of Persia...

-
-MODEUZ- 20.10.19

Spiny wrote:
I went origins, and the Odyssey did not buy. I have the assassin's syndicate.
A very good reason. Origin I was first struck by its beauty and new gameplay - tired somewhere after 40 hours. But through the power of the already passed the game and all locations (60 hours - 90% progress).
Odysseus at first and did not want to take, but it was a lot of weekends and especially not in that was bought and stuck. In principle, the same origin but much expanded with new mechanics, more beautiful, added ships, etc. In the end, more than 100 hours - progress until 50%, and the third card is not already open. Even Supplement bought.
Syndicate, sorry, full hat. Twice he started, and did not pass. At some point she caught herself that in each location the same. And one to one.
zolthan wrote:
As for balance, I like it. This was done in order to keep you from poking around ahead of time in those areas in which to meddle early in the story.
Me it's the same suit. So more are on the quest chain, and do not try to first open all the dots to all the buns, and then to pass. And at level 35 you already have the right to run for all locations.

z
zolthan 20.10.19

-MODEUZ-
-MODEUZ wrote:
And at level 35 you already have the right to run for all locations.
That does not exclude the possibility that some specifically will not shovel))

-
-MODEUZ- 20.10.19

zolthan wrote:
That does not exclude the possibility that some specifically will not shovel))
Well, on the contrary more interesting to play, but not to run the immortal God. I still shy away from the mercenaries, because of vancott constantly.
And in the origin when you're 40 lvlom prebeg on location to 10 - well, actually any interest to play. Well that was the adjustment of levels.