3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nirida 20.07.20 11:38 pm

Faction and Muskets (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

I like muskets and rifles, going with that weapon through the entire game. Now approaching the moment of choice of the faction, hence the question: which faction is focusing on the muskets? Or which factions will be most useful if I'm not going to go on melee and magic? I would also like to know in advance whether there are any problems with finding a more powerful muskets? At the moment, running around with the one I bought almost the very beginning..
21 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wulfdor 20.07.20

Do not care much to enter,
Join the pirates-voodoo, they just have the top small arms are sold

F
Farogim 20.07.20

A lot of muskets on Takarigua. Really need a pretty high level hacking.
From memory, the fire stick, a shotgun, a hunting musket - type sniper rifle, carbine and even all sorts of guns and a few muskets easier.

N
Nirida 20.07.20

Judging by the trailer about the three factions, the gameplay I like more than all the Hunters. Besides, not to say that I like the face painting at the introduction to Voodoo, although the gameplay itself is not much affected.. So purely aesthetic inconvenience) Regarding weapons, if you remember Risen 2 after opting for voodoo access muskets have disappeared, which became a problem for me) In the third part, I understand this is not?

W
Wulfdor 20.07.20

Magic in all fractions there is a hallmark in each of them. Anyway the game focuses on the combination of magic and weapons, so it is better to develop it on par with other abilities.
So then the question is what kind of magic will be more effective with a musket,
Guardians are focused purely on magic, basic ability, he uses his right hand as a weapon, if you want to run with a musket, they are not an option.
Voodoo pirates and rune mages hunters are what you need, they have a summoning spell to distract the enemy from you and also enhance themselves and allies, or weakening enemies.
But the best option is probably still the pirates-voodoo, they usually have a emphasis on firearms and hunters obviously rely on melee. For rank-up brushes range from vendors of the faction, so the first Chapter will be able to rise to rank 2 and buy powerful weapons.

N
Nirida 20.07.20

Thank you very much for the answers) then I'll Try to voodoo) would Be a good advantage if they have more and interesting quests. Just glad that the problems with guns will not)

N
NightHawkreal 20.07.20

It is a pity that no partner type Venture.

S
Serge3d 20.07.20

Muskets are good in the early game. But they have not increased the damage boost skill, only accuracy(see description). The most powerful muskets across only 70 damage (spirit craftily musket or musket hunter which with an optical sight on the model), with 2 shots in a row. Shotguns have the same damage increases with leveling the appropriate skill, the most powerful in the game 8-80 damage +bleeding +2 shots to reload, but shoot them only up close.
I personally muskets/shotguns seemed weaker than magic/melee with full pumping at the end of the game, a crowd of monsters tired to shoot reload, poor damage is not applied, in Fig mobs quick aim.
Faction muskets/shotguns do not depend on the spells on them are not met, except that only appeal.

N
NightHawkreal 20.07.20

I remember accidentally drove Severin - even running back did not, that is firearms :)

S
Sgy-x2 20.07.20

About muskets can say the following. For me it is the most effective way of killing mobs, but with Golems cant, but the pumping of magic (for magicians played) solved this problem.
You need to feel the master of the thunder sticks =)
1. Of course to pump the musket or shotgun (whichever is closer) I pumped the gun.
2. Critical hits, for an arrow crits it all.
3. Hot trunks. This is the most important thing, because after studying shooting is virtually recoilless.
Went through the whole game with a musket, cut down all bosses only a musket. Some mobs actually fell from one of Crete, about 9 out of 10 shots is a crit. Had time to kill 3-4 hellish mongrels while they ran to me. So think of the Lord.

G
GRGA 20.07.20

Che is there to think if a mage attacks are AoE, with upgrading of the skill breakneck speed and damage.
Against groups of mobs the most efficient way.

In a single target could be better, and a musket.

S
Sgy-x2 20.07.20

Don't know what sort of mojo of the demon hunters and voodoo, but mages have no attack speed. Osca has a small radius and it is the front, the mobs still beat you stalling. If the mob rubbed a lot with the musket and he was lucky to run, he does not hit the aiming and the ability to attack. The damage from magic significantly less if I am with a musket to kill a mob with one of Crete, the magic need 3 times his tyuknut. With skill hot guns, mobs simply do not have. A pack of 3-4 normal mobs lying on the floor of the path, strong somewhere have a 50/50 depending on how many misses will be.

G
GRGA 20.07.20

I vaschet magic kill with the one power butting is also. Don't know who you are there three times beaten.
Attack speed apalsa skill very well.
The radius there is in order and nothing prevents roll-another that all the opponents were in front.
Plus the rain of fire not forget. He is now resume to 100 firearms because magic has long been 100 and can compare.

N
NightHawkreal 20.07.20

Well, the buildup and all hewing axe..

S
Sgy-x2 20.07.20

GRGA
Well, to shake ognestrel?

M
M.O.N.A.X. 20.07.20

Don't know how I swung melee and magic and to beat all I don't care about a single target ( this rifle is) ,the game an hour ago was the boss at the end is not frail, draws life and here I do not know roofing to take a rifle or sword ... personally, I am the sword of the boss is felled and all magic cast played for a faction of demon Hunters

a
astrozombie 20.07.20

who teaches hot guns?

B
Blackhand 20.07.20

astrozombie
Rodriguez on the island of the inquisitors, still there, but I only remember his

T
The Inquisitor 2019 20.07.20

The faction of demon Hunters:

Skill eater of shadows - Who is teaching and where?

A
A.dim 20.07.20

GRGA
I played a mage and don't say that with a single poke(difficulty: medium) at skill 155 magic crystals the hounds of hell fall from 2 shots with magic. And on the gun already when you skill a little more than 100 fell from one. Minus the magic is the same as with melee combat cannot conduct aimed fire using the permanent rifts as in the case of guns(i.e. if you beat a glove takes time to swipe peerboom - well, it's not the bullet, respectively, and can be mistakes, and especially inconvenient to fight in melee), and with the gun as I call it - shot under quick sight with a subsequent roll(blink)

m
marsh resident 20.07.20

NightHawkreal
now, if the fourth faction added, then Ventura would be useful, and the variety would be. And then there are mages, and their antagonists inquisitors pushed to the margins.