3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheril 20.10.19 10:54 am

Gel pouch? (Subnautica)

Help to find the gel pouch. Needed to create Crab, purification of sea water. Thank you
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoginCom 20.10.19

Look here https://subnautica.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Гелеобразный_мешочек
has everything your heart desires :))

U
Unviz 20.10.19

https://subnautica.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%93%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BA

w
walkris 20.10.19

Cheryl
We have done the hard work. Typing in the search engine gel pouch the first thing that gave this following link
Спойлерhttps://subnautica.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Гелеобразный_мешочек
next, we learned that the most affordable choice for production – a Large reef and mushroom forest (often near the giant mushroom tree). Mushroom forest is preferred due to the depth of 75 - 250 m(West) and 125 - 250m(East).
Mushroom forest
Map with two marked places biomes
Spoiler
And most importantly, the plant can be grown in a large aquarium and outdoor garden. To obtain the spores enough to strike at him with a knife. One plant can produce up to 3 seeds, after which it will be destroyed.

S
Sheril 20.10.19

walkris
the map is useful, the rest I already know. Thank you!!. The whole day was swimming in the mushroom forest in the West, found all about Cyclops.

F
Farisey Dima 20.10.19

PPC you have a problem:)) I drawings of a crab can not collect, have all searched and searched. I know where these bags a cave. And no crab:((

Y
Yagor179 20.10.19

Cheryl
In the deep reef, where the base of Gehazi 500m

Y
Yagor179 20.10.19

Farisey Dima
The Aurora can be completely crab to collect

S
Sheril 20.10.19

Farisey Dima
and where this cave is? Give the coordinates, plizz...

Floating in the cave, you press F1, watch 7 row above Camera world pos
and write the squiggle to the right of it, everything.

Here is an example
Spoiler
Ягор179
I have a moth can only 300 meters to go, and Cyclops, I have not yet mastered, the engine is not running

H
Hemo 20.10.19

Cheryl
You're still in the story really has not progressed for discovering the wreckage of the Cyclops, the Cyclops crab no no useful. Fuck that Cyclops, not really the right thing, and hemorrhoid. Matila swing, glider and cylinders of oxygen at high capacity.

S
Sheril 20.10.19

Nemo
what about the gel pouch? Where to find it?

H
Hemo 20.10.19

Cheryl
Yeah don't really remember now. And if memory serves just a deeper dive is necessary, almost a kilometer. And above have exactly no where told where to look)

A
ArXangel_ann 20.10.19

Cheryl
You can find anywhere, in principle, but in very small quantities. In the Reef they are really full.
But best of all is to grow in the beds, and not to wander around the biomes every time you need anything.

S
Sheril 20.10.19

yay! Found! Here in this place,
-732,7; -269,8; -841,1
it is in the direction of the falling capsule 19.
In the cleft, alien grid, it is the air. but there are a lot of leeches, red-blue pack of predators, spitting plants, but, as it turned out later, is full of these gel bags, as well as diamonds.
And on the surface 2 of a large piece of the ship, and a lot of metal scanning, has received various modifications to crab, moth, Cyclops. And the suit protects from heat

ArXangel_ann
well, in order to have something to plant, it is necessary to first find

H
Hemo 20.10.19

Cheryl
Inside the wreckage don't forget to enter by opening and cutting the doors)