3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
taraso23 20.07.20 11:44 pm

New gear box. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

After 1.26 in the game, new gear box. What's the difference and which is better? And what is so good ETA Allison 4500?
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Buglak 20.07.20

Yes, tell me please

s
sashababich2201 20.07.20

taraso23
Put and compare tractive effort only if you mod the physics is - turn it off. As far as I know shestistolpny put on a medium tonnage trucks.

F
Foxers 20.07.20

taraso23
Pavelbuglak06
Allison appeared to Peter at ATS 1.4. This stepless variator. Ie, the gear change takes place instantly, without pause, as in the present machine.

P
Pavel Buglak 20.07.20

Foxers
Now it is clear. Thank you

t
taraso23 20.07.20

Foxers
That is, it is better in everything or for heavy loads 12 speed still better?
And what do the figures 4.70-0.67, dif 3.70
The time of 2.42 x
Of this watch?

F
Foxers 20.07.20

taraso23
Don't know about the 12 speed, the Edison drove 50 T. locomotive without problems.
4.70-0.67 - gear ratios of the first and last gears, the number of differential 3.70. The time bestop. variator 2.42 usually selected for heavy loads. In the script box a series of numbers, for easier you can put a smaller number will increase the acceleration.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.07.20

taraso23
I kind of worked with the technique, but for me it is not very clear - why, for whom they are needed. In fact, these figures need engineers, designer, Assembly and selection of the units under equipment.
4.70-0.67 - as I understand it, this additional multiplier transmission (top Foxers noted, interestingly, I thought it was much bigger), and maybe the width of the tooth.
Differential (3.70 here) - ratio this checkpoint is calculated, this value appears for the calculations and selected the optimum differential.
The time of 2.42 x, strangely, like it's torque, but the figure is not the same. Is measured in Newton•meter. Goes wrong.
Thus, the use of this transmission is wrong, it is, if viewed from the perspective of a techie. This so-called short-stroke transmission used on equipment up to 10 tons, including buses. Long-distance has always been with a divider of 10, 12, 16, 18 speed gearbox, 6 gears for small trucks and city vehicles. Multi-stage gearbox, range, torque, do not twist the engine, simply put, a gear shattered on two - for upshifts, downshifts, due to this increase the life and durability of the engine, i.e., to switch, no need to utaplivat and cheat high speed.
For heavy trucks, the ideal solution is multi-stage, and the more the better - the car accelerates smoothly and feels more active on the climbs. In this case, the use of the 6-speed Allison is not true, I have not seen even a single truck with a 6-speed gearbox.

T
The X-Files 20.07.20

sashababich22011968 wrote:
Put and compare tractive effort only if you mod the physics is - turn it off.
Then he won't feel a thing in the game carrying the load ) because without physics, there is no gravity, conditional on trailers which imposes the load on the truck, there's no difference will be at least 6 , at least 14ть speeds box,
If the developers conventionally weighted trailers themselves and made the game's physics would make sense in a heap of transmissions and take any engine up to 700 horsepower and gear box 8-9 speeds for the eyes.

F
Foxers 20.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
Very competent article, thanks and respect to you. Only here the game and it's much easier) once for fun I made a box of two transmissions. Worked on hurrah)) So all these numbers are the coefficients of the game the majority of the Convention.
The X-Files
Many packs trailers are built on chassis default. You can spend a little time and the heavier they (chassis) ground. And then in the game to compare. I think fans of reality will love it.

s
st.pone 20.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
Wai Wai , no need to have two higher educations ( they say in Odessa ) and so .figures 4.70-0.67 is a torque transfer from the transmission 4.70 - first gear , so much , namely 4.70 decreases the speed and increases the thrust ( power )
0.67 final transmission transmission ie to 0.67, more will be the speed from the engine speed and hence lower the power ,the Differential (3.70 here) he is a reducer of the main bridge the main transmission , also the higher the numbers the more power and less speed and Vice versa

t
taraso23 20.07.20

Thank you very much)