3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dokkipr 20.07.20 11:45 pm

Question to the modders themselves. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

How to do that would in modifications displayed just a picture of the skin and not empty? And tell me how to create your own icon in the shop? Thanks in advance. Do not judge strictly, I not the wizard I only study and I apologise for the error.
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brigadier_87 20.07.20

Dokkipr
СпойлерSiiNunit
{
mod_package : .package_name {

# Package version can be any string with any length.
package_version: 1.0

# Display name can be any string with any length.
display_name: Peterbilt 579

# The Author can be any string with any length.
author: Gold_Biker

# Categories is an array of strings.
category[]: truck

# Icon is a path relative to the mod root directory.
icon: 387.jpg

# Description file is a path relative to the mod root directory.
description_file: mod_description.txt
}
}

where the inscription # Icon is a path relative to the mod root directory.
icon: 387.jpg this is your picture and its title

t
techkilla 20.07.20

Dokkipr
The picture is DEFINITELY 276 162 pixels ! (.jpg)

D
Dokkipr 20.07.20

Thank you very much.

S
SlavikSD 20.07.20

Dokkipr
And pay attention to the name of the picture icon in the row: 387.jpg to coincide with the real and in the title there are no gaps.
If any other rows have errors, the picture in MM and filtering by category won't work.

M
Matroskin 20.07.20

Dokkipr
the icon which is displayed in the tuning must be the size 256х64 format .dds

o
oaoaoaoa 20.07.20

Dokkipr
There is an option to make it easier, if you use ETS 2 Studio:
In order to create your own icon skins in the store, in this app there is a tab Workshop icon Click on it, then Browse and choose any image. But, as it needs to be a certain size, you need to use default image as a template. It is located in the root folder of the program itself at: ETS2 Studio\data\icon called overlay. After uploading the image save mod. ( The Export button mod )
Spoiler

To register the picture in the manifest (in modifications), click on the Mod tab of the Manifest Editor, then Open mod file (choose your mod) and click Browse. Here you can safely choose at least a screenshot of the game, as the program will automatically pick the right resolution and image size. After that, click Save mod file and you're done.
Spoiler

v
vampires062 20.07.20

guys modders collect rjl scan under version 1.25 and you do not know my departure from the old variaatori auto thanks in advance and if possible the steering animatio there sakine not to download a separate mod

D
Dokkipr 20.07.20

Big-Russian-Bear a big thank you to what you need.

v
vampires062 20.07.20

Guys as you can. Gather here is a KAMAZ 5490. I would be happy to drive version 1.25

For earlier thanks to collect please

A
Artem Tatarnikov 20.07.20

guys please make a car for 1.25 great wall hover h5

j
jhon82 20.07.20

in zmodeler I used to rework truck 18 steel wheels to create trailers in the game made from the frame of the truck test continuous structure (frame + front truck from the trailer, piss was on the floor of the truck). of course the beauty in this, lengthened the truck, not at all the crossroads you can turn to, but could hitch a short trailer (on the bases visually was like a semi) and Swedish coupling (semitrailers for truck tractors). is it possible in ets2 to make the frame of the truck (of course removable in upgrades), with some modifications for realistic turning between the frame (rear of truck) and hitch before. truck from the trailer adding an additional pivot point (as in turning the wheels of a truck), to enter so that the truck trailer has been prescribed as the wheels, but distinguishable from the normal wheels of the truck. certainly not ideal, but it's better than the super long frame with a short body and piss on the end of the frame. the only thing that all trailers ets2 will have to remove the front visual cart. here's a question?

a
alfman 20.07.20

Is it possible to monticulate mod heat engine existing models of the Oldies lapotnikov, for Example took the cargo is not on the shoulder,going long uphill on any relief map in the lower gears,OVERHEATING, SMOKE from under the hood(after doing Vilpros he's tied to the starter) And in this case snap to 1st gear,haul trucks will be in use 1st leash on steep long climbs-well, let them weakly smokes occasionally,Smoke+the strain of the engine -will give a good sense of realism,But in order not to overload the system exhaust to tie it to 2 transmission And the place odkuda will blame the smoke from under the hood just to podpuskat,Thank you

a
alfman 20.07.20

My question is:How difficult(if possible)to Make a MOD ON the sound of the BRAKES when the wheels lock(rustling with weak yelps)When without load at speed and a sharp thermoses, little wheels are blocked,to bind a sound to the button or the brake pedal, namely the time of the lock,And if it's not difficult,why this is not fashion ?Or think that such a minor mod!? If anyone knows answer me these questions Almighty EMU will read it,since I'm in pain and can't sleep nights...)))Thank you for your attention