3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
khuk 20.07.20 11:45 pm

Birds ' nests? (Dragon's Dogma)

meet often, bird nests , like in dark souls , what are they?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.07.20

General
Loot. I was there stealing eggs. Once gold got - nothing special, just more than usual.

O
OLORIS 20.07.20

Yes you are hundred eggs collect (gold) current do not buy eggs otherwise invent ProRes and current new game will reset all ( Yes ur the complexity of the Mach.. on the other Chota the game is not particularly rich leave) and go on versino between the mountains there is a de when I first podnimaeshsya bandit on you 3 boulder confronts and night are you attacking Gryphon from which falls the bow of Grifon s colosally gamecom anyways ful among short bows really without cheating on Grifone beam iti from 170лвл and then 3 mages, 2 magic of ice and 1хила PTS bolney and Ulta you seize the sky and kills and fly far away you and he kolosalnoe of otlichaetsa of sho randomly generiruet at nebo mane Ognina

x
xxxDARK_MANxxx 20.07.20

General
The Golden eggs. They like for food and ubgrade weapons, can't remember exactly but it seems to (bow/mage. onion)
And Yes, better to store them in your vault they're probably not deteriorate(not tested) shelf life (2 game days and the egg spoils)

t
thomas.carrier 20.07.20

in the vault does not deteriorate, checked later months of game time

k
khuk 20.07.20

I nifiga I have them lutay , we can bug some , and Fig ck