3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 20.10.19 10:54 am

Impressions of the game (Jagged Alliance: Rage!)

The first few missions of the impressions are quite mixed.
On the one hand, nominally has a lot of native chips series - from shooting certain parts of the body, to use shelters and crawling on their bellies. All turn-based, there is a silent killing, you can cover up soldier gear, to give him a bigger backpack, and even pump this backpack. That's good. The gun unexpectedly goes down, it can be repaired and upgraded - again good. Fighters released of a replica, of comments happening, again gut.
Like, at least the basic canons - are met. But... somehow does not cling. Like those Chinese toys from an old joke. The plot is deliberately primitive, there are no chips. He just single-celled and dull, at least not yet. Zadolbali maniacal need soldier of fortune in the water, when necessary to water each separately, as a child: this the coolest war wolf Shadow etched permanently even clean water gets infections and infections. But if there is no water, the unit instantly loses power, and becomes actually incapacitated. I want a cool simulator of mercenaries, not Theme Hospital! Automatic weapons go crazy after every 3-4 shots, it is a tribute to realism or idiocy? One of the first maps with the plantation of a bunch of enemies, they are scattered over a large area, 16+ killed: others are looking for in the dark for 30 minutes, canvassing the area again in circles... Well, as if in 2019 I want to have without a MUI ne. I came here for strategy. For intelligent confrontation. For the sake of interesting fights that the enemies cheated, bypassed from the flanks, changing weapons, combat tactics, acted as a team - and not to seek for half an hour in the dark two morons stray from the herd and stuck in the field.
Right better go, but so far not very impressed.
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
SolarDog 20.10.19

pashalet18 Automatic weapons go crazy after every 3-4 shots, it is a tribute to realism or idiocy? Idiocy. Otherwise call the situation when the barrel is not able to survive half of the battle is not called. If not for the Wiki, which hired a third sense would be to use strelkovka would not be at all. It should be added about the ability to pump barrels due to the different body kit. This can be done by converting sets of weapon parts in these this kit. BUT here the problems begin. First, the details of these are scarce. Secondly, it's the conversion happens randomly !! So, blah, and see's a patient and wants from this set to assemble the optical sight. Wants, and it turns out he has enlarged the store !!! 0_0 Tries a second time, again to assemble the optics, and fuck - muzzle compensator !!! O_O How is it called ? Right - idiocy. I need to make 3 of the muffler. Not only that, it and so rarely get to do so, and that would be for one round to make them already 3 pieces ! With this randomized, yeah. Say, do one at a time, and write-restore to help you? Can and water (which require the hirelings) where so many impossible to satiate ?! Because each tour thirst increases. Okay if the kit could be transferred from barrel to barrel. So not the same. Apparently he was nailed to death.
The plot is trite to yawn. The mechanics of the game are simplified to wonder. From Jagged Alliance 2 cut out EVERYTHING except the suit and trying to sell as something new in the Jagged Alliance series. IMHO Rage sloppy second Jagged Alliance. In General, comrades, if you want some real fun Jagged Alliance, play in the second. On Rage I recommend to hammer in a bolt. Curve and rusty. Dixi