3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay apr 20.07.20 11:46 pm

Is there something to improve in my computer?

Tell me, please, I have a i5 4460 processor, memory 8 gigs, video gtx 970, is it worth to upgrade?
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay apr 20.07.20

Well, I understand, thank you, but still a problem-I have 8 gigs worth, 4 for 2, they have 2 straps with 8 as I understand it take

A
Apti 20.07.20

Nicholas APR
4GB 2GB x2 or x4 ?))
and how you have only slots for RAM ?
In General, the priority is to RAM worked in dual channel mode. Please read about it in the Internet better, and then lazy to tell...)
In short, you have two identical memory sticks or four (and it is desirable that the frequency and timings match)

N
Nikolay apr 20.07.20

2 I are 4 pieces on 2 gig!

I
IDarkaxeI 20.07.20

suspicious nowicka already entertaining the audience with silly questions? nu-nu

M
MunchkiN 616 20.07.20

I would add 8 Gigabyte RAM and more would not add or change that would be for performance and would lead the pig piggy Bank to a qualitatively new pitch.
and if he began to play in my TC card disrespect have wondered about the card 2 times better on the 8 hibullah

f
fog666666 20.07.20

Drive buy

f
fog666666 20.07.20

Cd-rom

A
AnPei 20.07.20

Nicholas APR
I have a PC almost the same processor i-4590, gtx 970 100me gamming 4G,RAM 12 gb., ssd for system, dell monitor 2 K 144 G-all SYNG. Play all the games in 2 are satisfied .

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 20.07.20

Nicholas APR
In this case, it is better not to touch anything and to save for a totally new system unit. To change 970 to 1060 - idiocy, because the performance is almost the same. For the 1070 you will need i7, i5 will be enough of your, in some games when loading on percents of 100% you have that 1070 will be loaded percent on 70-80. So 8GB of RAM is enough for gaming and will miss the next two years. The is 8GB and never 7гб was not busy, however I have a 1070 with 8GB RAM and it has been proved that in some games the lack of VRAM the game takes significantly more RAM. But because you have already occupied all the slots for RAM then forget it and there's nothing to add. SSD essentially the same nafig not needed, it will only add comfort in use PC FPS in games will have no effect, just for loading games and levels.

The only MB appropriate spending on this platform - buying a i7, and as for me better to collect a new car for Skylake\Kabylake, and even better to wait until Cannonlake in the summer which seems to promise a more significant boost in performance.

l
lookaway 20.07.20

depends for what purpose. if you're playing in singles for 10 minutes after lunch, not really paying attention to ultra settings and 4K resolution, the processor and video card standards. however, it is better to add the strap on 8GB more. just not to limit yourself to multi-tasking which is a big pitch-plus.
if you're going to play in Memeo, the percent will have to Grady, because there is need Intel 100500 with 228 cores, overclocked to GHz 1488 to ship all broniowski on SHG without anal subsidence fps.
same thing about the graphics card. want to roll in all sorts woochi dvda on the game, which will take your job if you don't raise your ass off the couch, you will need grafonola card for овер9000 of Dalar (1070 will be enough).

something like that :)