3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sudey 20.07.20 11:47 pm

The development of the car (Motorsport Manager)

After the development of the car I have all the parts at 40-50% of reliability is initially 70-80 how to change so that the development of the car parts were at least well at least 60%? I have improved some of the buildings
16 Comments
Sort by:
z
zlobmax 20.07.20

Not better major designer to lay enormous potential parts, and racing mechanics then let them bring it Yes 100% condition? I could see the work of this Chapter suskie design and mechanic.

s
sudey 20.07.20

zlobmax
Well, I'm doing now. Just the first 2-3 races some breakage

z
zlobmax 20.07.20

And after repair at a pit-stop tactics to consider ?

S
Shadow_Ghost 20.07.20

After the end of the development of the car put the most expendable to do the upgrade to 2 races with the plant 2ур. (4 parts) usually they are already with 100% reliability.

S
Shadow_Ghost 20.07.20

What affects the good development of the car, i.e., the parameters are 1-2 stars, and from 3-4 ?

s
sudey 20.07.20

Shadow_Ghost
I'm doing that. Only 4 race more or less passed. Well, okay. At the game, for a long time about this game dreamed of. Oh would be a real team and it would be possible to create a team to change the name at any time, and so forth, in short, complete freedom.

S
Shadow_Ghost 20.07.20

sudey
Waiting for the opening WorkShopa think craftsmen make all

z
zlobmax 20.07.20

Can anyone friendly with the English and translated https://steamcommunity.com/app/415200/discussions/0/217691032445911432/

A
Arder 20.07.20

sudey
By the way the incentive is livchak at the beginning of the development go to the tab with the details and begin their chenit before your car will be ready by the beginning of the season, all parts to repair the pump, and partly to improve

z
zlobmax 20.07.20

I Mean Arder to pump reliability? And if 100%, then what?

A
Arder 20.07.20

zlobmax
In the end, Yes 100% but the first couple of races early in the season you have bad details of a weak performance and reliability.
By the way, there are managers that reduce wear

s
spazmotik 20.07.20

The first couple of races it's a failure for all of the top teams. To retain prize position, they do not repair the cars, and very often the pilots of the top teams even before the finish arrives. Was racing when 4-6 pilots went the distance). So the repair via a pit stop is justified. At least until the finish line limped what it points to. But if points are awarded for the first 5,6,8 positions, then it is easier to play one race car. Fully repair it, put a normal rider, hang the top part, and the second cheapest and goofy, preferably the sponsor.

z
zuim 20.07.20

No need to thank )
When it comes to the letter of readiness to create a new design, go to the first tab. On the bottom left. In the middle of the screen will be a gray button Improve details. Put need, Remus and the eff, well and further as time will. You can also develop and supply new parts. Using the same gray button on the first screen )
Failure early in the season will not be
The person above wrote about it )

S
StrikeX 20.07.20

zuim
4 tomorrow the race will finish and check your words)

S
StrikeX 20.07.20

zuim
saw nothing of the sort, would be nice a screen in the Studio

S
StrikeX 20.07.20

SPS found