3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksoncik 20.07.20 11:47 pm

Terrible lag in ultimate team, during the match! (FIFA 17)

Terrible lag in ultimate team, during a match, tell me how to fix it? the Internet speed is good!
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 20.07.20

maksoncik
Is important not speed, and stability. Not all providers can stable channel abroad to give.

A
AnPei 20.07.20

maksoncik
I have patience because of the lag enough for PS4 only just in the seasons. Play in ultimate team do not have enough patience at the Internet rate of 100 Mbit/c. The Speed test shows 95 MB/s ping 1 m/c.-it is on the PC. On PS4 how many times I test the speed, so the results will be maybe 5 Mbps and 15 and 45 and 60 is always unstable.Our providers even friction over money with the mail.ru . Apparently stable Internet very distant future. Had lag in FIFA 11.12.13.14.15.16.17 improved graphics and lag less.

A
Andrey Baulin 20.07.20

That's one of the reasons.
An__ei wrote:the Speed test shows 95 MB/s ping 1 m/c
The people doing the test to your provider's server, which is on the next street, and then say that they have super-Internet.

m
maksoncik 20.07.20

Andrew Baulin
I REZULTAT:
Speedtest = Internet Exchange (MD-IX)
Download = 298. Mbps
Upload = 226. Mbps
Ping = 13.3 ms
I live in Moldova! test to the point where the server fify are! then we will see what the speed is!

A
AnPei 20.07.20

maksoncik
Speed is not and here is what they write-
Your match is not hosted on the servers of EA in the United States. The North acts as a facilitator for the implementation of matchmaking and storing your progress in online modes. Ping the server easo.ea.com not will show you what problems you will have the directly to match of FUT, as it depends on your connection with your opponent. The trace shows the overall problems with the connection and if you do not, then they can be your opponent, which leads to delays in some matches. The answers they have to understand - that playing on the same server if one player has a great connection to the server and the other worse in their language will lag both .