3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OmNiUs Gen 20.07.20 11:48 pm

Answer who can, who knows

So was the old card, changed put 3GB GTX 1060, It means you didn't see the monitor at all did not want, tried to put the monitor which 14 years with a resolution of 1280x720 so he instantly found and joined, could it be that the new monitor does not see, and this junk immediately joined, advised me to put the graphics driver, but I don't understand how
4 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 20.07.20

OmNiUs Gen
Driver go or drive to the card, or you install them via Internet. Managed to zaregatsya here, can and driver to deliver.

A
AnPei 20.07.20

The normal theme. I have two monitors 1st asus full hd 60 Hz., 2nd dell 2K 144 Hz. When windows reinstall the dell monitor does not see what just did. Included asus then fine. First, some time when connected to the Internet on the monitor, then connect dell control panel look is determined whether the dell, when it is determined to expand the exhibit screens, dell home, then show only on the dell. Why so is not clear .

S
Shadowarm 20.07.20

OmNiUs Gen
There are different interfaces,Hdmi,VGA,DVI, and so on,poeksperementiruyte.

f
fashionfble 20.07.20

Shadowarm
That's it. A good option. And the correct driver set, and if, on top of many already that drivers, some other set. Try to clean your computer to its original state, and repeat the procedure. Driver, nasty things. And at the expense of monitor,video card, obliged to look at any monitor.