3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raman007 20.07.20 11:48 pm

the problem is \"D-SUB out of range 60.0 kHz/75Hz\" (Fallout 4)

People tell me what to do? I bought a computer recently. Vidyuhi GeForce GT 730 is connected VGA cable for monitor LG 22M38A-B. When running many games(both new and old, such as Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne) the picture disappears and appears D-SUB out of range 60.0 kHz/75Hz. Hear the sounds of the game, but the image is not restored. Ctrl+Alt+Del, Alt+Enter, Alt+Tab, nothing, have to restart the computer, the problem disappears until the next start of the game. Monique maintains the frequency only 60 Hz, if it can somehow be fixed so the game didn't try to translate to another frequency? HDMI inputs on Monica no((( What can I do, tell me, please, exhausted already!!
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
kustowlad 20.07.20

raman007
Well, here it is necessary to understand,or you have a driver on the monitor is crooked up either the driver is universal and some games I see that you have Monique works at 75 Hz but in fact 60 or so it cuts off you have

D
Dos9ra 20.07.20

http://forum.oszone.net/nextoldesttothread-258749.html look like your problem?!

k
kustowlad 20.07.20

raman007

Go to NVIDIA control panel - change resolution - select in the list your solution and the right frequency, the screen refresh and on the bottom right to apply and try to run the game,and then accomplish your goal

S
Solidar 20.07.20

the problem in many games or all games? Maybe you piratskie Repack drugged and game settings are usually not the default and how the dealer set up for yourself. especially in ancient games there is, for monitors toovie was considered the more refresh rate. And 75 was minimal. Then you need to find in this game settings file to something like setting and manually change the refresh rate.
But MB case the monitor driver. Suggest it at all to remove. Video driver for games and enough firewood for Monique this no one wants a stray who sometimes gets to play some games. Especially with monitors Samsung.
In General ,if Monique's not ancient, and you have hdmi, then buy the cable and plug through it, problems with it never. Even if Monique supports hdmi, you still almost never in the set do not sell. And thrusting is usually dvi. Is hdmi cable is not more expensive 200.

n
nestrbob 20.07.20

raman007
The video card is DVI - put adapter d-sub dvi plug and Monique through it.

r
raman007 20.07.20

kustowlad
I only have 60 Hertz holds, the other modes are hidden by default

for the rest: the problem is not in all but in many games: Frozen Trone, Stalker and many others. try the wood on Monique carry, if not help,then tomorrow for adapter d-sub dvi run-I will try
thanks for the replies!

B
BlackTigerTK 20.07.20

raman007
For ФО4 you can use ENB. Even without the extra presets in there you can fix the refresh rate by editing one of the ini files. But you can preset to choose. They've had enough.

k
kustowlad 20.07.20

raman007
Well listen try a friend's cord to take what you enjoy and try it