3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tuman31 20.07.20 11:48 pm

Update: "Further Adventures in Finance and Felony" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part

Added a new mode of warfare Power Play and the car Prototipo X80 (2.700.000 $)
106 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andryuha 20.07.20

What can I say. With the acquisition of me. As quietly and unexpectedly added... Every day I go to Legendary Motorsports and then on to you. Bought without hesitating. Sorry, some retard blew me away (probably mine) immediately away from the garage where I took him. At least in the city met cubacontrol, who went on the same :D

Spoiler

I
Ilya233 20.07.20

Now the car Prototipo X80 and the new mode of warfare Power Play available for GTA Online:

- Get 50% discount with the purchase of a Toro, Valkyrie and Swift Deluxe

Machine overview:

H
Homikator 20.07.20

This machine does not go, she flies, the smallest road irregularity and the car is brutal.

A
Andryuha 20.07.20

MR.Homikator
Well what do you want from the car, which looks more designed for flat and smooth tracks car races LeMans 24 than on a street supercar.

And I see, here already panavelil disliker, which put the loss of each record associated with Grotti X80 Proto xD guess the owners Blista Compact is the only one I could afford xD

V
Valter Dzhordah 20.07.20

blista good car. I'm on it I won 50 races in the compact class of cars

A
Andryuha 20.07.20

Walter Jordach
Well, I focus on the cost of the machine itself, not on its technical characteristics. And Yes, the machine name randomly selected from a list of machines for a few tens of thousands. And despite what the blister card you had in mind - classic, or modern.

v
vatsonification 20.07.20

Oh, it's a herd of players in GTA Online! Well just everyone this new car! But throw it right after I add the following. No, I do not envy you the benefit of my heavy sniper quickly puts priorities)) Went with friends in a bike ride on the mountain Čiliad, joined another friend on a new car, but quickly changed his vehicle to a large. Still, GTA Online isn't really expensive cars need to stand out!
PS And here t-shirt rules! ;)

A
Andryuha 20.07.20

vatsonification
Well, at least I got the focus, rather, on surprise. So, without noise and shouting on the website of expensive cars have this little car. Well, the fact that this car I will throw - know well. Still, I'm rather waiting for Pfister 811 - I'm more impressed he, at least, due to the noticeably sharp acceleration, and Prototypes will soon be gathering dust in the garage with the other exhibits of the collection of cars for Lam and more (with the exception of the T20, which I still have in the garage of the main house in the Eclipse tower).

H
Homikator 20.07.20

This is not it, the Ferrari F80 Concept?
Spoiler

A
Andryuha 20.07.20

MR.Homikator
Yes, it is on the basis of the car done X80 Proto.

H
HuST Gs 20.07.20

MR.Homikator
Andrei
Are there still people with brains.....and then there are individuals who X80 to see Marusya....

S
S-e-v-e-n 20.07.20

HuST Gs
I saw Marusya while pictures of Ferrari didn't see, still they have the same futuristic design

G
GTAFlash91 20.07.20

Has anyone a race on the X80 ? It is better than the T20 ? In terms of acceleration and max speed. and management
I still save to it for a long time, and to throw away almost 3 million so she stood the whole time in the garage then you do not want.

A
Alex Hawk 20.07.20

The question is. In this video the person is available for two cars, which at the moment we have. For what reason? I can not understand. Pfister 811 and Dewbauchee Seven-70. I suspect that the video game somehow hacked to future DLC, but there is no certainty.
Spoiler

A
Anatoliy Burmistrov 20.07.20

Alex Hawk
these cars added in the last addition (only 3 pieces and clothes)
are activated through the CE
will add soon

L
Levokos 20.07.20

Anatoli Bourmistrov
are activated through the CE
CE again detected.

P
PROfessor 20.07.20

GTAFlash91
You're all fixated on the T20? If it was the most expensive (before the release of Grotti X80 Proto), it does not mean that she is the best. I will tell you, Turismo R for 500k go faster than the T20 for 2.2 million, personally checked multiple races in an annular race.

A
Anatoliy Burmistrov 20.07.20

Levokos
???
if money and experience to turn then Yes
and everything else is slightly palitsya

A
Andryuha 20.07.20

HuST Gs
I had it easier - as soon as I saw this car from Grotti on the first day of release update - immediately started googling the latest concepts from Ferrari, and among the results was he - F80 Concept. Neither Marussia nor Fury I saw. Have a Furai and Marussia's case more solid, and no bridges between the cavities of the body, and also no animated spoiler which changes the angle when braking. Specifically the chip Mazda Furai - stylized lighting on it, without which it would be pointless to call the car, based on the Furai, a car based on Furai, if this added someday to the game.

GTAFlash91
Well, racing was not possible for him to pass... But one brow was T20, and I have a X80 - drove to the airport, and staged a drag, where was launched under the explosion of the grenade. Direct won X80. Is that not clear still the situation with the initial acceleration, because every time we respond to a start signal, and first, when starting from T20 was pulled forward, and then X80. In General, this tachily very specific management harsh, a little driftaway understeer. Like this machine is made under the handlebars for a neat, and if necessary sharp turns. Selling police turn, or as it's called, when you go forward, and suddenly turning around to drive in reverse on this machine will not do because it is stupid to carry somewhere to the side.

But in General, still waiting for unlock Pfister 811 - better adapted to the environment outside of the race track, and how it tears from the place without any slipping I was very impressed. And what about the third candidate - Dewbauchee Seven-70 - it seems funny, but in one clip Dewbauchee Massacro is faster than the Seven-70, even though the Massacro and cheaper and visually I don't like.

v
victorzh 20.07.20

PROфессор
T20 - best acceleration and best top speed almost.
Adder - until recently, the best top speed (now Banshee 900R).
With these default compare all new cars with friends (on the road, the airport is too short).
Cost absolutely nothing to do with this. It's just the benchmarks on these indicators.
In circuit racing makes itself felt handling and skill of the driver. Well, it is clear that the machine with СУД4 + turbo will be faster than the same, but with the (relatively) СУД2 and without turbo.
Check in on long straight - in many ways a synthetic test, but it gives you the opportunity to compare it machines, not the skills of their drivers.