3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XDemonR 20.07.20 11:50 pm

FPS sags in city (Watch_Dogs 2)

Up to 20 fps sags the game, especially during the day much and often, nights such problems are few and tolerable. On low same problem. A computer suitable for playing ultraluxury from the DLS is not set. Is there adequate solution to the problem or wait for patches?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Starkin 20.07.20

Disk defragmentation do

B
BasicWay 20.07.20

XDemonR
Write to start you computer, the words *a Computer suitable for playing completely* does nothing.

b
billypit 20.07.20

hellbasic
The expert level: God

a
a_noob_is 20.07.20

XDemonR
Turn on temporal filtering
She's normally so fps adds

B
BasicWay 20.07.20

billypit
Are you mad at me =) I do not blame you....

b
billypit 20.07.20

hellbasic
May prendick can be offended by illiterate brakes with poor eyesight.
1. You save on the purchase of the RAM, and therefore the motherboard and therefore you enjoy the video where they say that there is no difference.
2. You skipped the lessons of the Russian language. Make in the same sentence a dozen errors not everyone can.
3. You have vision problems. You don't see the obvious.But perhaps this is a consequence of the savings in claim 1.
To compare two time periods, it is possible not only when they are nearby.
Are you mad at me
It is the question? Answer - no. You're my best friend. Type terrible friend.)

Well, again, for those who do not understand the first time. Two-in. The first at a speed of 1600 RAM (16GB), the second at 2400 (16GB). The difference of ~20 fps.

N
Nehalim 20.07.20

Tobish, Boston still lags.

B
BasicWay 20.07.20

billypit
Well offended again the insults flew, I pity you! than dirt here to breed better would have helped, just so highly intelligent.

b
billypit 20.07.20

hellbasic
better would have helped
From you I have nothing at all useful did not see, my friend. Only loose stools in the topics on the VD.
The opinion you have? Ruban ' the truth is essentially the theme - otherwise I stop being friends with you.

B
BasicWay 20.07.20

billypit
You're either a fool or pretend you come running after me like a puppy in someone else's topic that would breed here srach =) no sorry I'm not you and I'm not interested.
billypit From you I have nothing at all useful did not see, my friend. Only loose stools in the topics on the VD.
The opinion you have? Ruban ' the truth is essentially the theme - otherwise I stop being friends with you.:
I very much saw useful =) and to write to you won't you're like a sheep ran into a wall.

b
billypit 20.07.20

hellbasic
Merged at once, and then not anymore sounds vague. You're not the first who says that.
you come running after me like a puppy
AF AF, digital
Well, goodbye my friend, I promise not to miss you .