3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Klychkov 20.10.19 10:54 am

Voice navigation (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi all. Want to create your mod on a voice navigation, but the problem is with the manifest file.sii than to open it and edit?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 20.10.19

Vladimir Klychkov
Notepad, WordPad, NotePad++

P
Podonok 71rus 20.10.19

Vladimir Klychkov
I think you're still too young to create their own fashion?

S
Swuft 20.10.19

Pakc666
don't know what redcity Manifesto and gather your mod is already clear that the person is not ready.The campaign pulls from Ethan's someone else's mod and will overwrite by itself.This is not my mod,and stolen and rewritten.My mod is when you open a database with the registration and editing it,I can say with zero collect mod.Edit,anyone can, there Affairs on half an hour.You can even address will not change,but the stupid files into folders spread out in the residence and all.

A
Aleksandr.Bah 20.10.19

I do not know how anyone, but I have a voice. For me it is very convenient. Especially useful for beginners who rules traffic not foot oak))

A
Aleksandr.Bah 20.10.19

Dear, why are you on the author traversed. Even try, makes. You are like a jealous woman.
Sometimes even the swap file is also useful. I know for example one of the old epic, where the game data changing files sometimes get very interesting results.

M
MgZ 20.10.19

Alexander.Bach
WHAT???
Alexander.Bach wrote:
Especially useful for beginners who rules traffic not foot oak))
how long have Navigator helps to drive in traffic???

V
Vladimir Klychkov 20.10.19

Podonok 71rus
If I wanted to just change the name of the authors I would have done so, and the forum is there to ask about what you don't know.

P
Podonok 71rus 20.10.19

Vladimir Klychkov
I didn't say that you want to change the name of the author, it's in the comments... and in General, for that matter, then I wish you only happiness, all had to start somewhere. Just, if you don't know how to open the file .sii, how are you going to create something or to prescribe? If you don't know that it can be written... well, okay, it's your business;)
Again, I wish you only success, and I have nothing against?

K
Karen i Elita 20.10.19

Vladimir Klychkov
Swuft wrote:
Swuft22 June at 22:36 # expert Rating: 7
Pakc666
don't know what redcity Manifesto and gather your mod is already clear that the person is not ready.The campaign pulls from Ethan's someone else's mod and will overwrite by itself.This is not my mod,and stolen and rewritten.My mod is when you open a database with the registration and editing it,I can say with zero collect mod.Edit,anyone can, there Affairs on half an hour.You can even address will not change,but the stupid files into folders spread out in the residence and all.
So it's not his Podonok 71rus comments

V
Vladimir Klychkov 20.10.19

Karen and the Elite
That was awkward...

K
Karen i Elita 20.10.19

Vladimir Klychkov
Anything scary, anything can happen;)))

A
Aleksandr.Bah 20.10.19

MgZ
Dear, do not sneer and cling to the words, we are talking about the game. Well, since you brought up the topic of traffic rules say the game is not! But road signs conform. As an example, I often overtake on the right side when going down the road with one-way traffic road highway, three lanes. If you are knowledgeable, you should know. In General the game is a lot of jambs. Yes, on the Navigator! I mean-prompted directions.

P
Pakc666 20.10.19

Swuft
Any business starts with desire. Nobody will ever be pros in a snap. The guy says that he is guru moddel, he wants to learn and asks what program to use. He didn't even say what he wants it to spread, may be he is doing for himself.

Myself your position is absurd. People do not know what modit, so it is in order and asks to know and to learn. Kind of like a forum for this and there is, no? Anyway, anyone has the right at any time and with any level of knowledge to start to try and learn something new.