3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 20.07.20 11:51 pm

the nvidia driver incompatible

Decided to reinstall Windows , put 10, but now can't install the Drava 1060 MSI Geforce gaming what to do says

this nvidia graphics driver is incompatible
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 20.07.20

fustcaper13
Go here http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Choose windows 10 and everything else set.

I
IDarkaxeI 20.07.20

but in the Internet immediately got))) I usually hemorrhoids with network drivers

f
fustcaper13 20.07.20

Protocol10
Does not help.
IDarkaxeI

I bought the card, installed everything, but it became increasingly glucan, Windows here reset and Drava are not allowed. I put the disk and Nvidia rocked... the system is x64. XS , what are they doing

I
IDarkaxeI 20.07.20

fustcaper13
to scratch turnip, pomateritsya, to operettist and will succeed)) I XS, your problem just sounds delusional If seasons, so the map bought Cueva or not to put, although in a normal system where it is not put to work will be.

M
MagicHero 20.07.20

fustcaper13
Version Windows pirates as I understand it? because if litsuha then update Windows and everything is fine will stand, or the pirates need some higher version I do not remember. Put 10 wines definitely have me in her game began to go perfectly smoothly and was missing even the slightest hint of MicroProse.
UPD AND here is found what
to put definitely with version 14393 because there Wddm model 2.1 + if you have NVIDIA graphics card then driver from 369.09 = no microprism, smooth and stable fps. He was surprised when I saw the result and perfect smooth picture, even the failures say fps from stable 60 to 55 do not notice in contrast to 7-the Windows where the fall can be easily seen by microprism.

f
fustcaper13 20.07.20

MagicHero
Thank you! It's all because of Windows, version was 10393, and the need for Firewood 14393.