3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TarantinoDetka 20.07.20 11:53 pm

Can I call victory, in the Battle for kaer Morhen? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, this whole issue. If you start Supplement Blood and Wine and meet Regis to Battle in the kaer Morhen. When we collect people can ask for help from our vampire?
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lidiya Ch 20.07.20

Nope.

T
The_Black_Wolf 20.07.20

No, and that would be cheating.

M
Mad_cloud 20.07.20

Wanting is not harmful

V
VredniyMorzh 20.07.20

Regis scored to the wild hunt.

A
Admin_Mudak 20.07.20

Regis would have turned into a prototype and all inserted. Therefore, such a possibility in the game.
And don't forget that he is under hunt worldwide, his colleagues revered unwritten rules of the family. Hardly kaer Morhen will be able to withstand a siege of vampires and the wild hunt again.

R
RBunny 20.07.20

No,you can't
Yes, and the meaning of his name?To look at one small battle in which the Regis all scattered?

A
AlexBlade95 20.07.20

TarantinoKV
Well, blood and wine in the time interval is after the main game, so no

V
Viktor Shalantaev 20.07.20

maybe someone knows Took the order - Without a trace(32 blue exclamation mark) (last order)
opened question marks, so the enemies are all there with skulls 34-36 level. The Witcher 27. Where did they come from? and so all the remaining questions - as it should be? The main task has not yet passed.

h
hoursdragon 20.07.20

TarantinoKV
Nothing is too modest that we had to ask for the full: Can we get to the battle at kaer Morhen with Regis Detlaf, Oreana Hidden well, so, as they say: ...twice not to go...
PS Actually catch plus from me for your question. Five minutes I laughed out loud at the picture in the head when these four guys standing and looking like shit at Geralt, Lambert, Esquel, the Vesemira, Summer, Triss, Yennifer, CRIS, Keyru, the Hjalmar and ask them: And what are you doing here? XD XD XD

I
Invoker 20.07.20

not, as in the story they haven't seen in a couple of years before the battle at kaer Morhen, and after the battle a year has passed.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 20.07.20

Max_Sunmoon wrote:
he is under hunt worldwide, his colleagues revered unwritten rules of the family.
I wonder if the lower a vampire to drink higher? What about this pan Sapkowski broadcasts? This possibility is explained to the biology of vampires and the preservation of natural balance in their world.

H
Hogun 20.07.20

Well if it so happened that before the assault on Caer Morhen met with Regis why not call for assault? What is so assaulted him? A logical question, Regis, one of their friends and would not refuse battle, and another thing if the plot of Blood and wine is after the Wild hunt, but it's in the game somehow not clear. But it was funny, the wild hunt comes to the castle, all the generals, too, and Regis all tears, no drama with the death of Vesemira, no suffering CRIS, or anything else.

U
UStanisO 20.07.20

It is impossible, but it would be interesting how he would have reacted the other characters.

D
Danil Lipatov 20.07.20

In the book witch says that Vampires (the highest) have no right to meddle in the magic of people. When they came from their world they met
elves (as Aulakh) and promised them that they will live quietly

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.07.20

Regis meet in fact (or in the story, as you prefer) after the events of the original game, even if you start the DLC before.

V
Vaselinski 20.07.20

Frontier buccaneer

La and brad would have been.....so Geralt is looking for CRIS and then hop back to Toussaint rest))) although I did so really in dialogue with Delafon Geralt says that the wild hunt is broken etc........

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.07.20

Vaselinski
At I know.
So it is therefore called the PLOT.

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 20.07.20

Max_Sunmoon
In vain you about the prototype, to be remembered, as much to play for like. And Yes, sorry Reigosa call cannot be, cool as not cool.