3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abdul Ramazanov 20.07.20 11:53 pm

Bug on assignment provisions (Fallout 4)

Good night friends!once again faced with the glitch.Such a thing actually took it as I job from the good dealer from the brotherhood of steel ''food''well, everyone knows what that mission is,well, actually they took the quest and went
to take a share of the settlers and what do you think I don't come to the village and almost on a luminous sea,a settler there is only left a moment, what do not know.To raise him useless)maybe there is another option
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abdul Ramazanov 20.07.20

Roll back the save game is not an option so how many has already passed

Z
Zolotko555 20.07.20

Abdul Ramazanov
Why resurrect useless?

r
random3355 20.07.20

And the settlement is yours, that is the Minutemen? It was someone exiled from another settlement.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.07.20

Abdul Ramazanov
SetStage BoSR05 40 is to report to Teegan.
SetStage BoSR05 50 is immediately quest complete.
But, IMHO, its better to first reported to try.

M
MrGURAM76 20.07.20

random3355
The settlement of the homeless in the shining sea ? ))))

Z
Zolotko555 20.07.20

MrGURAM76
Rather, the bum who had to speak was drowning and died in the shining sea...and it randomly chose....I once caravan/supplier chose so I'm on the wasteland've been chasing after her since then, only robots caravana

B
BlackTigerTK 20.07.20

Золотко555 wrote:
since only robots caravana
in! I also want all of their provisioners robots to translate. part already goes. but I have a lot of them. the network is extensive.

M
MrGURAM76 20.07.20

Золотко555
BlackTigerTK
Recently I robot the caravan escaped, along with one of storytron guard and one protectron farmer. I understand that it's likely a bug, but besedovsky funny )))

B
BlackTigerTK 20.07.20

MrGURAM76
With the help of fashion Settlement Management Software, you can view information for each individual settler: what are you doing, what facilities he is assigned. It can be noted and then on the map look for the label. The functionality of this mod is much wider than volkovskii terminal.

A
Abdul Ramazanov 20.07.20

Золотко555
well, as you raise, if a puddle is left. The command is not available on this as far as I know.

A
Abdul Ramazanov 20.07.20

BlackTigerTK
And thank you I will try and quest a long time already hangs

Z
Zolotko555 20.07.20

Abdul Ramazanov
resurrect doesn't work on the puddle? hmm strange I'll have to check...for example settler to shreds ripped it is not clear where the arms legs head and code works

A
Abdul Ramazanov 20.07.20

Золотко555
nope not acting like as you have specified the code, but alas, he may be reborn in another place, but still the label on the drip .Anyway the problem I decided, comrade above helped.

A
Abdul Ramazanov 20.07.20

The game is a whole bagnuty perevernula, but we love her

Z
Zolotko555 20.07.20

Abdul Ramazanov
Looking hard a puddle ))) I will check the code ...but what I want to say if the settler is resurrected it is not somewhere out there , and here next to GG

A
Abdul Ramazanov 20.07.20

Золотко555
and why did it take looking for a plasma or laser rifle and try on anything you want and you will have a puddle))

Z
Zolotko555 20.07.20

Abdul Ramazanov
Sure the muck doesn't come to life))and it is interesting with the second raider turned out, the raider and the whole foot is manure and he is not alive...I will now know)))

A
Abdul Ramazanov 20.07.20

Золотко555
it would be of no object to raise a certain,even when put in the code they write supposedly that there is no object.Well, actually that's the paradox)

B
BlackTigerTK 20.07.20

Золотко555
Do to revive NPCs with injuries better treated with caution.
Warning: Be aware that NPCs with crippled limbs/head can spawn without them or with a collection of giblets where the limb/head used to be. Disabling and enabling the NPC again after the resurrect command should fix this. If the NPC is killed after resurrecting them, they may also fail to ragdoll on their second death.

Z
Zolotko555 20.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Eh? ?