3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks.S.P. 20.07.20 11:53 pm

Running the game in Steam bought Uplay (Assassin's Creed 3)

Dear users, the question of whether to register the game in Steam, to obtain accival, etc., if you bought it through Uplay, gave for free?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 20.07.20

No.

-
-Iskander- 20.07.20

Maks.S.P. wrote:
is it possible to register the game in Steam, to obtain accuvac
No game no accepot the Incentive if th .

U
Ursus29 20.07.20

Some games roll, not all. Try the key from Steam to Uplay to activate it.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 20.07.20

Shta blah?Lol its Uplay handed, buy the incentive and rejoice, what nonsense!

B
Bupycop 20.07.20

Maks.S.P.
You would have tried to sell freestuff from yupley, the incentive to what riders pluck already...

M
Maks.S.P. 20.07.20

Bupycop
And why not? Pluck the ones that sell games from 1K and above!

B
Bupycop 20.07.20

Maks.S.P.
Because it is beyond boorishness to sell something that was free. If you 1K it's a great price, I have the impression that you are a student and hard work save on breakfasts, in order to buy some game? Though hardly you generally buy them with the thinking of playing in some kind of Frou that PLANO the game such as tanks and donating there regularly for trivia, but the total cost might have to buy a few good games. Personally, I have almost all the games for 60€. We listened to your comments in a few years when you go to work and people for whom you do work will tell you similar words, they say why should we pay you for example 50K salary? It's too much, it will be enough 5K per month.

M
Maks.S.P. 20.07.20

That's because no student believe that the cost of the game at 1K higher than acceptable, at least on the PC! Z. p. I have not 50, therefore I say, the priorities of other costs, not all in Moscow live and work according to their criteria. And then resale? Do not understand the point.