3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkudi 20.07.20 11:53 pm

GPU does not meet minimal reqirements. Support for DirectX 11 is required. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When you start the game the Witcher 3, viskakivaet error - GPU does not meet minimal reqirements. Support for DirectX 11 is required. It appeared after patch 1.05. I understand the game I clearly hints to go to the store and buy a video card later?? But I have the Witcher so bad went to this ultra-high 40-45 fps. Config Amd Fx8350 5K, 8gb, 7870 2gb 256 bit, 2 ssd. Who thinks that?
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adolom 20.07.20

Yeah he writes a pier does not meet the minimum requirement of SIS requires the support of DX 11.It's bonkers that is )

S
Shkudi 20.07.20

Adolom
Here here, I regret not doproshel the Witcher on the second to last patch... and wait don't know how to roll back even=(

l
look-look 20.07.20

put anew the driver viduh direct and 11

A
Adolom 20.07.20

Shkudi
Disable checking of system requirements
Create a shortcut to the file witcher.exe
Right click – preferences
At the end of the path add -dontforceminreqs without the quotes
Vooot try so

S
Shkudi 20.07.20

look-look
Adolom
Computer says no... But seriously it did not help not not(

A
Adolom 20.07.20

Shkudi
All sad

S
Shadows3D 20.07.20

Shkudi
if this is not a joke, then reinstall the wood in the unit. mode, and if that doesn't help, you have live working may have a problem...

S
Shkudi 20.07.20

Shadows3D
This is no joke, the incentive days ago began to appear a similar discussion with this problem, apparently patch 1.05 requires more than the previous one - it's the only reasonable explanation that comes to my mind:( Well there is a solution of course is always to download such as pirates, only the old version, like save need to stand up normally. And of course it's a shame.

S
Shadows3D 20.07.20

Shkudi
I'm against piracy as a phenomenon :) but this is not the first case when the license does not fall back, but then just another tip - take all the firewood DDU and put the other newer or older

l
look-look 20.07.20

Remove driver viduh,overload the computer and put it again+try this patch to put again and again delete the game and put again-can someone withdrew or check the files in incentive-maybe there is broken somewhere

S
Shkudi 20.07.20

Another pirate with patch 1.03 seems to be playing on the Hd 5850. For the sake of experiment I think to approach it and to put the two latest released patch, and see will start him or not, after I will unsubscribe if anyone is interested.

V
Viiii 20.07.20

Shkudi
I have the same level, only NVIDIA
gtx460
everything runs fine on the latest patch 1.05

S
SwedovSandr 20.07.20

Shkudi
do not try to put other updates - you'll make enemies :)))
Better understand the drivers of videocards. these are the problem. download the beta version of fire wood. before installing, remove the old Drava, reboot the computer when you turn off the Internet, then better check again, I deleted the Drava, and only after repeated removal of becoming a beta version

Y
Yaroslav Moskalenko 20.07.20

What's the wood, I re-installed the game 3 times on all the rules 1.04, 1.05, all sad, config I have not weak: GTX 770, i-5 3550, etc.

Y
Yaroslav Moskalenko 20.07.20

In General, I reinstalled Windows, with 7 Ki 8 I don't know version it was the case or just what is visible was crappy, but definitely helped.

R
RazDvaTre 20.07.20

Yaroslav Moskalenko

A casket just opened. Reinstallation is too radical in my opinion. The thing in additional settings at your video cards, be it Nvidia, with its extra IN Geforce Experience, or Radeon with its catalyst control center. Just had to dig around in the settings and voila.
For example Nvida
Spoiler

R
RazDvaTre 20.07.20

there is also another solution associated with the WARP screening technology included in the DirectX 11+
If anyone is interested what it is and what it is to eat, then read Melkomyagkih
Спойлерhttps://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/gg615082%28v=vs.85%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396#introduction
In short, to run the Witcher on defective video cards should be forcibly switched on this option using file dxcpl.exe. How to get to the file dxcpl think to tell here.

O
Old_Nick 20.07.20

Yeah, but in this case, all processors will be processed by the CPU.
GP, in General, will not be involved in the game.
Well, because computers with the old videgame and Central percent, usually not younger ;) - do I need to explain how all this happiness will slow down?! ;)
This mode is for developers with the top procedures to test the operation of the games/apps in different modes

R
RazDvaTre 20.07.20

Old_Nick
I cite information purposes. But thanks for correcting me and added.
PS: I Recently reinstalled Windu person remotely on Win 7 x64, so he asked for this game for fun. All my attempts it will start the led broke on the message GPU does not meet...
I was only able to run through a forced WARP, about the frame rate on the screen silent Video.. he has a nvidia gtx460. Here for this moment, I do not understand what and where I miss that swears.
I feel that it's not the right game to appeal to drivers Direct X, but the time to dig in the logs was not .

o
olegilin 20.07.20

The same thing happened after the patch 1.08, before calmly played. Somebody knows how to solve this problem?