3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
87251 20.07.20 11:54 pm

Load the card jumps in all games

Guys, this thing load games jump and with it the power and the FPS in the game. Let's play cs go and Bang the load drops and FPS drops from 200 to 30 and sometimes even lower. Such a thing in all games where it lags 3-5 seconds normally after 5-10 sec and again and so on indefinitely. So in all games. But in benchmarks (3DMark and FurMark) everything is fine, FPS is stable and with it the load on the graphics card. Guys what could be the problem? Already a year I am suffering.
Feature:
The GTX 750ti(bought month ago)
Processor is AMD FX 8120
RAM 8GB
Asrock motherboard 960gm-gs3 fx
Power supply 400w
40 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercyful_Fate 20.07.20

Eighty seven thousand two hundred fifty one
what about drivers?
I think the problem is in the power supply

87251 20.07.20

Mercyful_Fate
The drivers are the latest. Many times they were re-installed still the same

T
Timur Asailov 20.07.20

Like throtteling, monitor temperature in games your graphics card and procedures for the tests may not have time to warm up.
Download msi and msi kambuster Aftobertner. to check the CPU, Aida 64 BB out there by the way and other components can protest...
Can also be a problem with the hard programs weight , check it out.

87251 20.07.20

Timur Akilov
Temperature everything is normal load temperature does not exceed percent 54,55 and the GPU not above 60 degrees but to 60 rarely comes usually in games max 45-50
Hard checked program HDD Health and it showed that everything is normal

T
Timur Asailov 20.07.20

Well, try to play around with the settings in the driver, for example for each game set - priority performance, and stuff like that....
Also look that at you costs for processing psyX, if the CPU -change the video card, if auto-also on the graphics card put....
included if the torrent during the game, if Yes - disable. It is good to check vidyahu on another computer, to see is loaded.....

87251 20.07.20

Timur Akilov
Played and put quality and balance and performance but the difference zero. Put PhysX on the graphics card but still nothing has changed. Gave two friends and they checked them all the rules. The torrent I have is always off. I know what problem I have but I want here to understand because of what, what needs to change?

r
riopala 20.07.20

miner clean from viruses
for example, using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

S
Shadowarm 20.07.20

Timur Akilov
You would first name the programs to learn before you give advice
Maybe the problem is in the power supply lies?If year suffer,in th servisni took?

87251 20.07.20

Shadowarm
the service took say as they are saying Yes, no and went left to repair, after (2,3 weeks) they are we found nothing. And paid about 500 rubles type for cleaning. And so in all the services. Pissed away about 5,000, although able for the money there to buy something that in real life you need to change. He understand but odd such a problem the first time I see

S
Shadowarm 20.07.20

And what a load it jumps,I did not understand?

T
Timur Asailov 20.07.20

Tried to knock it down, format the drives to roll a clean Windu, not someone's build, and litsuhu ?

87251 20.07.20

Timur Akilov
I have installed Windows 10
To endure very many times tried time felts 6,7 and 8 and put on 7 and 10 all license but still the same

87251 20.07.20

Shadowarm
Jumping in the GP load and power and while reducing the load on the fps in the game also falls

d
deny666 20.07.20

And what kind of power supply?
Percents in acceleration?

T
Timur Asailov 20.07.20

Shadowarm
You would first name the programs to learn before you give advice - well I'm sorry sorry, because of mistakes , the man is a totally different program is downloaded.

87251 20.07.20

deny666
Percent not overclocking
Power supply: comstars kt-400ex-12a1

S
Shadowarm 20.07.20

Then it all began?

T
Timur Asailov 20.07.20

In short. ask friends and accessories by process of elimination reveal not working properly and about the nurse not forget. Start with the PSU, as many here suggest.

d
deny666 20.07.20

terrible block. it urgently needs to change.

87251 20.07.20

Shadowarm
I do not remember already a year and felts and two