3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Chzhns 20.07.20 11:54 pm

Sorka on uber are the options? (Diablo 2)

just out of interest is there such assemblies
36 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 20.07.20

Fire. But why...

A
ALEX_FORUM 20.07.20

Andrew Jns
Google... is already worn out topic... YouTube has everything... (miles Sorka for example...)

G
Gav 20.07.20

Yes, bear Sorka.

A
Andrey Chzhns 20.07.20

bear litter is not for PG )

A
Andrey Chzhns 20.07.20

just wondering , can any of the assemblies on light with inficom or something interesting

_
__Slayer__ 20.07.20

Against mephala with inficom just will not work, alternatively a duet with konoplo.

G
Gav 20.07.20

Andrew Jns
why? I ran it about 30 times, then tired.

V
VYCanisMajoris 20.07.20

any Sorka miles is not for PG, but if you want something you can) zeal-dualdream still there

A
Andrey Chzhns 20.07.20

ZIL DD is not much different from bear

A
Andrey Chzhns 20.07.20

it is clear that PAL is preferred , but I wonder what else builds under uber is not trivial

R
Rivnyanyn 20.07.20

XS, you can try fo/Lite TR with INFI-merc with. Merck to save TP and feed volkami. All this is just theory, so please don't throw tomatoes;)

P
PAK-PYK 20.07.20

Rivnyanyn
daje v teorii po zvu4it nubski! s pravilno odetim merkom lubim 4arom mojno sdelat uber!

R
Rivnyanyn 20.07.20

>>If it's so easy, then why haven't I seen any Sork bug-stuck in the trade?

G
Gav 20.07.20

Andrew Jns
just wear the Sorka as BVC + fights, of rising, Tg, solonitsa in the bear and knocked as Smith, only longer.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.07.20

>>solonitsa in bear
XDDDD

D
DanuJIa 20.07.20

Andrew Jns
If you mean overow when procuring sticking out, then I won't try - even with a combination of kelpie+blackhorn at the merc will not help in any way. With Duriel and Isalam will not have problems (unless, of course, to go 1 on 1), but with other deaf.
If you mean Diablo Clone, it can be quite. I would even his usual Sorka FO/Meteor tried. Kelpie have enough merc to reduce significantly the aggression of clone (can kelpie + blackhorn, if problematic). That's just to throw meteors/fire parabolas will have a VERY long time. Even the pros regularly LR(3) from the swap. Well, the whole inventory of bottles with mana, of course.

A
ALEX_FORUM 20.07.20

DanuJIa
You clone ng seen?? et those neither sing nor plows and not off?

a
annortheone 20.07.20

Sorka on uber
1) expensive
2) perversion

i
ixdon 20.07.20

How about ENCs corki with revive? To raise a bunch Ugarov about the last trip 3 of the act, they have crash

r
redoolf 20.07.20

How would you like Sorka: dress up as the absorber in huge hangover, hands - Passion+SS against mephala - Silence + Sanctuary, missing resists its get carmikli. Of skills download FM, ES, Shiver Armor possible. Give her a good ench and BO. Pull it so uber?