3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Milkovich 20.10.19 10:54 am

Dead hang (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Scoured the Internet in search of a solution to this problem: after a random amount of time the game just hangs tightly, nothing can be pressed, only a reboot helps PC. Repack by xatab, version 1.0.1180.1 GF 640 (2GB), 8GB RAM, AMD FX 8120. Graphics settings download none 1.8 GB of 2.0, is 11 direct. Mods no, reinstalling does not help.
Upd: forgot to say that the horror started to happen with the transition to Windows 10 with 8.1, then I started to attack and bluescreen, and even some games now are not set. First thought on operatives, but check emtestam, healthy. I'll try to download another Repack, if only established
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 20.10.19

maybe just buy a license?

S
Saints319 20.10.19

Well, first of all, your hardware is poor, I would not even be surprised of such situations in your case
And try another Repack download

T
Technic82 20.10.19

Sasha Milkovich
Try another Repack. I litsuha for online and for playing with mods is the from v Fitgirl Repack.1.0.877.1 - very stable version, no departures, even with some mods.
Iron mine in the profile.

m
markveber 20.10.19

the temperature of the video card is what ?

F
Floojka 20.10.19

That it's full of viruses, a common occurrence for those who constantly puts Repack. Then the decision to reformat everything and reinstall Windows.