3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.07.20 11:54 pm

the crew calling all units (The Crew)

the first launch of the new DLS and what do we see?
server is down... we apologize...
bastards of Ubisoft, again threw your feature, that's why even with the launch of a new DLS they ALWAYS have problems with multiplayer?...
39 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 20.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Ahahaha))))) looooooool)))))))
Why did you did pre-order, if they are always wrong????

I
Ilya233 20.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Technical work is not finished yet. Everything is fine. 16.00 should all be available

k
k0les0 20.07.20

still not included

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.07.20

william1992
the money was pre-ordered. and well done that now I would not be able to buy it.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.07.20

usually yubisoft practice - leaves a multiplayer game, immediately after the start of falling of the server (why it is not rated for more than 10 users), then they go down for maintenance and a day, or even two servers are started. but the trouble does not end, then start the lag on the servers, because they didn't think I would get more than 100 people! and now, after a week, it is more or less comfortable to play.
BUT, fucking, THIS, FUCKING, DLS !!!!!!!!! DLS !!!!! this is not a full release game, like watch dogs or Tom klensin is the mother of her DLS!!!! why the hell server crashed?!!!
the result - yubisoft - inept bastards.

Z
Ziyat ibragimov 20.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Maintenance how late dude

m
mdriver83 20.07.20

Looks like it's not shining

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.07.20

to night I hope will run, and so I feel the weekend before last...

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.07.20

Ziyat ibragimov
who the hell knows, maybe even up to 31 December.
should've ended 3 hours ago.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.07.20

by the way yupley you can get 50K credits team. free then. suddenly, someone does not know.

t
terror_13 20.07.20

okeydokey I played of course, although I have no DLS, the game crashes at login

v
veronx1 20.07.20

DLS all fucking broke

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.07.20

after half an hour should end prevention.
at the office site says that after 6 PM local time (Paris) will end prevention on PS4 and PC.
wait.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1526311-UPDATED-The-Crew-Calling-All-Units-%E2%80%93-Extended-maintenance

V
Viczum 20.07.20

The game crashes, the game no swinging, wrote that to improve the game should be updated, clicked, select a language eng, lit play, I click it crashes. Version of the game, the one that was distributed for free in September, installed the crack, maybe because of his problems.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.07.20

Viczum
go to game settings (in the launcher) and select verify files.

M
Max Gorbas 20.07.20

because of the crack . hide folder this pc_rus from the game (and give pc_ww) and check files upload all.

V
Viczum 20.07.20

Did everything as said, downloaded the update, thanks. But when you enter the game gives an error 0.39 , what to do with it?

V
Viczum 20.07.20

w
whiteAkella 20.07.20

When they launch servak??

Z
Ziyat ibragimov 20.07.20

hell Yes it rukozhopye yubiki