3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 20.07.20 11:55 pm

Fashion and achievements (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I want to stick a couple of mods to Skyrim,but I've heard that if you put fashion,you will not be able to achieve it?If Yes,then how to solve this problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 20.07.20

not true! put boldly, shit someone scratching!

Z
Zinndate 388 20.07.20

However, in the publication SE mods you need to connect via the built-in launcher inside the game, when launcher appears-type the use of third-party mods may disable achievements. To avoid this you need to install mod for mods ( Achievements Mods Enabler ) In the classic Skyrim do not need.

m
melvinov 20.07.20

Always played Skyrim with a ton of mods and pirated DLS... all the achievements fall without any problems. And so many games... to put or not, up to you of course... but to play original Skyrim without the poor count.mods, etc... it's terrible. About edition CE do not know...

J
JolyMau5 20.07.20

Shadowarm
It is the policy of the Gazebo with its recently released games. (Fallout 4/Skyrim SE)
Skyrim 2011, so does not suffer and all the achievements on ur work.

S
Shadowarm 20.07.20

melvinov
And who told you that I was in the original play,I'm asking about the re-release

D
Danil Zotov 20.07.20

Shadowarm
so it is necessary specifically to write that play skyrim SE!

S
Shadowarm 20.07.20

And th for a joke,created uchetku in Bethesda,after the game conectus in a line fashion,and the game crashes,why?

b
balabxl 20.07.20

Fashion Yes, not dropout achievements. And the question is not on who knows. In police new Vegas, if using the console to enter anything, the achievements fall not say it? Want the gender of your character to change through the console, but stiff).

Z
Zinndate 388 20.07.20

SHAGGY67
Only then immediately reload the game

m
melvinov 20.07.20

Shadowarm
And we probably all should know that you have the SE edition? As mentioned above... to be confirmed at the beginning of the question that playing in the SE edition.