3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Legend_of_the_Hero 20.07.20 11:55 pm

Can't get through the prologue from CPY (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hey people. In the beginning, as soon as I left burning man are 2 cut scenes, and the end of the second dude says that we should go to Afghanistan and pull the other and all at once there is a download of the trail. mission, and then when the download icon disappears and a black screen.... sounds some menu, and no pictures. Stupid black screen. Crack from CPY, without breaking multiplayer.
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad_mezu 20.07.20

exact same garbage ,sohranenki took off and went

K
K_I_R_I_Number2 20.07.20

Buy a license

z
zagruzon 20.07.20

Legend_of_the_Hero
a saved game after this point gruzani and all

-
-Alcatraz-- 20.07.20

K_I_R_I_Number2
He first drove on the pirates, then bought litsuhu and I do not regret)))

A
AL5 20.07.20

affalas
I am as well.

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 20.07.20

K_I_R_I_Number2
How? In our country, Smoking e-currency, even U.S. dollars. We have a criminal article for the sale of goods and services with foreign currency is PROHIBITED!! I think I blah't have bought it if I could. Unless you can buy me and I was 10 salaries of the engineer will be postponed for a plane ticket to Russia will arrive and return.
People you are all so smart. Buy litsuhu and everything will be OK.

L

Did it!!! Fucking Repack from Seyter sucks raspokoval. Changed Unarc.dll in Windows and reinstalled everything and now plow... finally. Maybe someone will help. By the way a friend had the same problem so he Hatab installed and plowed.

J
Joker4048 20.07.20

Legend_of_the_Hero
The use of the dollar in your country is not prohibited, just restricted.
Law banning e-currency I found, or send me reasonable evidence, or as I say You're just greedy.
At least if you have in your steam settings, provided your country - stim using your national currency. And your statements are not justified and most likely you're just greedy, who wants to spend 400 rubles (20300 sum, the minimum salary of an engineer in your country which I found - 1M soums) on a great game, but wants to play all the delights.
Amended seeing from what you state, does not change the fact.

J
Joker4048 20.07.20

Legend_of_the_Hero
Even the national banks and probably banned.

L

Joker4048
I wrote that I will arrive in Russia, which means I'm not from Russia. I would live in Russia, sometimes rolling like cheese in butter. I like the whole country buys the currency with it. State. the course of the country in banks today is 3200, and the marketplace, ie hands and the way he real 6900. Banks do not sell dollars. recently, there was one to one with the ruble 6500 (65 in Russia) and suddenly grew wildly.

J
Joker4048 20.07.20

Legend_of_the_Hero
Check upper.

J
Joker4048 20.07.20

Legend_of_the_Hero
Don't know whether to support your payment terminals services replenishment of electronic accounts, but the Bank you definitely should be.
Google a little deeper I found a site exchange in your city, don't know what's specifically challenging, remote sharing feature, no problems should arise.

L

Joker4048
To buy goods from Aliexpress I find special. people who bought there product and take 20-30% for services. And so does 90% wanting to buy something from the Internet. And about the law, if you have that very look. 1m. sum gets the lead engineer who worked for 1.5-2 years (3rd cat.), 1,5-2 years (2nd cat.), 1,5-2 (1 cat.), + another 5 years and you're the lead engineer. Fold it up and count how many need to work on what would become the leading. I just got the 2nd category.
Do you think in Russia from UZB. many migrant workers from the good life or what? you never know what the Intet write.
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 3 June 1996, No. 294, says that a student studying on a contract basis , is exempt from the cotton company. (it does not follow, because all, without exception, it is collected).
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan from January 24, 2013 No. 1910, saying that on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan have banned the sale of goods and rendering of services in foreign currency.
You come live here and recognize that as a Yes. I worked in Moscow and your zarplaty Royal compared to Tashkent. (regions and suburbs I do not compare)

L

Joker4048
Currency exchange plastic card only, (or with hands how to do everything). And that it would be to have to wait 6 months and put no more than 500,000 soums once a quarter and spend it can only be inserted into the cash machine in any country outside the Republic of Uzbekistan. We are not fools in the government, they are doing everything people in poverty, traveled abroad and brought foreign currency sticking there.