3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antoha 20.07.20 11:55 pm

Mass Effect 4 the last part of the series? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Recently heard the news that Bud is Mass Effect 5, I don't know to believe it or not.
What is your opinion on this-thanks for?
16 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 20.07.20

While there is demand there will be supply.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 20.07.20

BioWare said that Mass Effect Next gives the start of a new trilogy. So, by 2020, Mass Effect'AMI we provided. And there, look.

N
NeXDevil 20.07.20

Antohа
will 5тая and 10тая part so not to piss

A
Antoha 20.07.20

NeXDevil
Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
ironHAMMER.ms
That's all well and good, but do not turn Mass Effect into low-quality conveyor belt, how is it with AC?

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 20.07.20

What is the pipeline? As two games a year released. And the spaces between the parts of ME years 2.5-3 would be enough to create quality games.

l
lokkie 20.07.20

that Bud is Mass Effect 5,
Fantasize. Will not. Furthermore, Mass Effect 4 will not.. it is also all nonsense.
Will be a trilogy, i.e. a three-game, whose name has not been announced. There is a working title of the Next Mass Effect.. which forums called Mass Effect 4.
So, if we assume that the number of games possible in the future someday, then we call 7 Mass Effect, not Mass Effect 5.
Brehat in General. )

K
KanoVoxLian 20.07.20

Will the fifth and the seventh and the eleventh.

S
SPR1GGAN 20.07.20

Antohа
a couple of races have not completed the optimization of the game was of low quality? if photodetector ,AC quite a decent project and a part I replayed repeatedly because the gameplay itself is enjoyable ,the same story and MA ,pereprohodil all parts of the few races ,if notklaatu every year ,but with a new storyline, I only. .

S
SE7EN 20.07.20

Will not be, this is a question for the writers, it all depends on their imagination. I think you need to know what will be ME4, and then you can think about the continuation.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 20.07.20

At the same time said they will come third and end...

Z
Zombi_anarchist 20.07.20

I think it will be three more.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.07.20

It is logical to assume that there will be a new trilogy. Because if the game is one - makes no sense to create a new setting, simple is once again complete story of the reapers or restart ME3, as has been done kojima with one of his metal gear.

A
Anzhelika04 20.07.20

They said that, well if the game is like,more commercially successful will be speaking as there will be a trilogy, and so perhaps not. Plus they want Dragon Age 4 to do. So I doubt that a fifth of before 2020 even if successful this.

D
Duhorez 20.07.20

How can it be the last part ... they are in the pipeline game set ....

E
Eremite_City 28.10.21

Perhaps this particular game will be the sequel to Mass Effect!
It looks very suspiciously like in a trilogy ...
www.playground.ru/starfield

B
BDmitriy 28.10.21

Eremite_City
Sfiga whether another game from other developers will be a sequel?